Just when I thought the worrying was past me...(update in replies)
My daughter broke out in a rash this sunday, after a fever/cold a few days earlier. So now we're thinking it's Fifth Disease. Ok for her, but not me. We both had blood tests done today and have to wait until probably Friday for results as to whether we have it or not, or if I'm immune or not. If I have it, the baby is at risk. I am praying we both don't have it or I'm immune!! I just wish I didn't have to worry any more, at least for a little while. I don't want to lose this baby too.
Home Childcare Providers