Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Hello ladies!! Tell me something that made you literally laugh out loud today.....and maybe it will make us laugh too:)

So share your funny stories:)

by on Oct. 18, 2010 at 9:41 PM
Replies (11-12):
desperatelyTTC
by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Lol that is too funny!! I can not even tell you how many times my daughter has done that!!
Babies are so fun!!

Quoting MommaBoop922:

The funny things that have been happening to me lately are associated with learning to be a mom.... Two lessons I learned within the first two weeks.... I was changing dd and I had the diaper off and I was about to grab another when a stream of pee went up like a small fountain in the air and got everywhere and then a few days later I was doing the same thing but I kept the diaper underneath her and went to wipe her... well I see her little butt hole almost flex and Im like "aw, what is she doing?"  then all of a sudden I hear a farting noise and orange wattery poop shoots out and goes all across my arm!!! It was the first day I was home alone so  was sitting there holding her legs, holding a wipe, and covered in poop!!

Lessons learned:  Bodily fluids are projectiles and even though they are small, babies are full of ammo with the body fluids!! lol :-p  

desperatelyTTC
by on Oct. 19, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Lol i have not seen it.

Quoting Rachelle11503:

Okay so I missed this yesterday, I haven't laughed today, but yesterday Hubby and I went to watch Jackass 3D and it was sooooooo funny, I didn't stop laughing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)