Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Famous people who have had miscarriages

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 12:28 PM
  • 17 Replies

I found this quite interesting to see all the famous people that have miscarried.  We are not alone ladies.

http://in-their-honor.blogspot.com/

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy6xover
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 12:35 PM

That makes me feel better knowing that I am not alone.  That even the rich and famous are not exempt from tragedy.

desperatelyTTC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Wow, thank you for sharing. I am glad that here recently celebs have been talking about their miscarriages.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 22, 2010 at 1:04 PM

Quoting mommy6xover:

That makes me feel better knowing that I am not alone.  That even the rich and famous are not exempt from tragedy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 4:25 PM

I was watching th doctors and they had on wendy willams and she had 3 mc before finally getting pregnant and having her son kevin.

genabella
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Thank you for posting this. I am in awe of how many different women have been through this kind of loss. I think that, in sharing, there is comfort. I took a chance and mentioned to my neighbor that I had a miscarriage and she shared that she had been through 5, including a stillbirth at 7 months. I felt honored that she felt comfortable enough to share that with me and I think the same is true of my mentioning my miscarriage to her. I hate that ANY woman would have to endure such pain but knowing about others makes you feel less "alone."

genabella
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Wow.. I didn't know that. I knew that she had diffculty conceiving her son but never knew that she'd had multiple miscarriages.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

I was watching th doctors and they had on wendy willams and she had 3 mc before finally getting pregnant and having her son kevin.

newmom2be08
by Sarah on Nov. 22, 2010 at 4:57 PM

I think some women feel it is a taboo subject and that they can't talk about it.  We just never know what other women have gone through.  I suspect my SIL had one a few years back, but she never told us.  Maybe this weekend will be the right time to talk about it since I just had one.  I'm sure the fact that you shared that secret with your neighbor and vice versa has made you even closer!   

Quoting genabella:

Thank you for posting this. I am in awe of how many different women have been through this kind of loss. I think that, in sharing, there is comfort. I took a chance and mentioned to my neighbor that I had a miscarriage and she shared that she had been through 5, including a stillbirth at 7 months. I felt honored that she felt comfortable enough to share that with me and I think the same is true of my mentioning my miscarriage to her. I hate that ANY woman would have to endure such pain but knowing about others makes you feel less "alone."

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
LoriAnn87
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Quoting genabella:

Wow.. I didn't know that. I knew that she had diffculty conceiving her son but never knew that she'd had multiple miscarriages.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

her first one was at 7 weeks and her other 2 were at 5 months. when she got pregnant again she found out there was something with her cerix so they have to inrested something to close it so she would not mc again and be on bed rest though out her whole prenganice.

Steel.Magnolia
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 7:09 PM

WOW. So sad.

John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have ETERNAL life."

xoNIKKIox
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 7:11 PM

How wonderful that these women have been public about their losses, which always helps to make others feel less alone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN