Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ღ♥ღ♥Things are not as they seem. The story of a broken hearted women.ღ♥ღ♥ More Added in brownღ♥ღ♥

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:46 AM
  • 10 Replies

ღ♥ღ♥Things Are Not As They Seemღ♥ღ♥

You see her on the street, in the store & at work. She looks like all of us. She can keep a straight, & smile if she needs to.

At home she is someone different, she hurts, she cry's and can barely breathe.

She wasn't always this way. She use to be a magnificent women with an amazing heart and soul. Until she was broken to pieces. She wanted to be a mother, & one day her dream came true. Everyday was like a never ending fairy tale. She would talk to her baby, would sing to it, and tell it how much she couldn't wait to hold that him or her in her arms and watch them grow up and have a family of it's own one day.

She went to ever one of her check ups, took her prenatal's, ate healthy, didn't smoke or drink. She wanted nothing more then to have her healthy baby. 

When she woke up that day, she had a heart full of excitement, today was the day she would get to hear her babies heart beating again. It was always the most amazing feeling in the world to hear its heart beating. 

When she arrived at her OB's office it was just like any other time. Doctor came in and told her to lay back and pull her shirt up. She new the drill. After she placed that cold jelly on her belly, she placed the monitor on her and turned it on, everyone was quite as to listen to this miracle. Everything was silent. Not a sound, her heart stops. The doctor says were not finding the heart, were going to send you down to have an ultrasound just to be sure that the baby is okay. When the doctor left the room, the woman broke down. 

The ultrasound went as she thought it would. The baby had no heartbeat, the doctors told her they were sorry, that everything would be okay, she could try again.

After going up to have the baby, her heart it fell apart. Why is this happening to me she says to herself. What did I do wrong. I did everything I knew I should have. 

She held her son & cried how can this be. Its over. I'm so sorry baby you had to go so soon.

She went on with her life holding a straight face. But when shes home she loses her strength & breaks down.

You see there is this women, she in all of us. The one that feels broken, lost & alone. But you see were not alone. It happens all the time. There in your store, there on the street, & even at your work. Your not alone in this heartache.

You see the heartache never truly leaves, the heart it never truly heals from the pain of losing a child. It's never easy saying good bye to something so innocent, something so precious as a child. May it be that they were born into this world and taken in an instant. Or never even got to take there first breath. They are a gift a miracle given to us. Even tho it may not seem fair at first but I like to believe that god has a better plan for those taken oh so soon. Sure I would give my heart & soul to hold my little ones hand, watch them learn how to walk, learn to talk, read, go to school. I know that isn't something I am going to be able to do but one day I will be able to see my beautiful angels again. Don't worry they are in the hands of the almighty, & they are safe from harm. One day they will be in your arms again. Just hold on to the strength you have & it will be the most amazing thing to ever happen. God bless.

Don't worry you not alone, where here for you, Keep you head up. If you need anything at all, I am here for you! I know your pain. Its okay to cry.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Wow, that brought back all the memories of losing our daughter. 

Cafe Jenn
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:00 AM

How sweet :)  thanks for sharing

Mom2UnbrnAngels
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Im sorry for the loss of your daughter. 

your welcome. I thought that I would share what I was thinking

rebekahmuse
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:31 AM

That was beautiful. I hope you're having a better day today.

hugs

cindy82
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:47 AM
I'm crying. That was me x 3. Is was different with the 4th. I may even print it out and frame it. Thank you. We we here for you also. Thank God for this group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2UnbrnAngels
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:55 AM
I am doing a lot better today. I was sleeping last night and I have always been a writer and that was what I kept dreaming so I woke up and wrote it. Im glad that you like it
newmom2be08
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:03 PM

That made me cry.  Did you write that?  How beautiful!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Mom2UnbrnAngels
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:27 PM

yes I did write this. I love to write I had a dream about it so I wrote it when I woke up this morning. Im glad everyone enjoyed it.

Quoting newmom2be08:

That made me cry.  Did you write that?  How beautiful!

JenJen8789
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:50 PM

i absoultely loved it...

doulaunborn
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 6:10 PM

lil "Rainbow" February, 1979

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)