Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well I dont think its gonna happen

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:26 PM
  • 9 Replies

So I've been testing since the faint positives...and I still am getting pretty much nothing, infact seems even lighter like now I have to squint and really try to even see the lightest line possible. I had a darker line 3 days ago. So I'm really thinking chemical pregnancy. I'm still having some symptoms, but I dont know, I just have a feeling that its not gonna happen.
I'm okay though....it sucks and I had that life had to play a cruel joke on me. It brought back a lot of memories. I managed to not get my hopes up *too* much. Ugh.

Momma to 2 princesses!

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
rebekahmuse
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Oh no! Give it a couple of days. Are you using the same tests? Have you seen the doctor yet?

Rachelle11503
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:32 PM

I've used all different kids LOL...but this a.m. I used the same one as the first test I used. I dont want to make a dr. appt unless I know for sure, just because I get stressed out with all the bloodwork and stuff. I should be starting my period tommorow or sat. at the latest, so if i don't start then I definitley will go in.

Quoting rebekahmuse:

Oh no! Give it a couple of days. Are you using the same tests? Have you seen the doctor yet?

tts
by Tara on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:37 PM

=(  Don't give up hope... till you know for sure.  But I understand not wanting to be too excited, only to be let down again.  thinking about you ~

Tara

hugging

rebekahmuse
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:57 PM

hugging Well let us know what happens. Hugs Momma!

Quoting Rachelle11503:

I've used all different kids LOL...but this a.m. I used the same one as the first test I used. I dont want to make a dr. appt unless I know for sure, just because I get stressed out with all the bloodwork and stuff. I should be starting my period tommorow or sat. at the latest, so if i don't start then I definitley will go in.

Quoting rebekahmuse:

silka08
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:17 PM
I'm so sorry! will they do hcg level test? even a family doc can do it for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:57 PM
This and I'm praying for you

Quoting tts:

=(  Don't give up hope... till you know for sure.  But I understand not wanting to be too excited, only to be let down again.  thinking about you ~

Tara

hugging

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Jenn
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:24 PM

I'm rooting for you, too.  Keep us updated.

newmom2be08
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:54 PM

Don't give up hope yet.  I would get a blood test and let your doctor know that you are getting faint positives.  Aren't they supposed to help you sooner now that you've had a miscarriage?  I hope so.  Hang in there!  Hugs to you!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
desperatelyTTC
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Aw, i am still hoping the best for you. Keep us updated.
(((HUGS)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)