Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pg ment -opinions please

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:05 PM
  • 7 Replies

Let me preface this by saying I feel very confident in this pregnancy, I didn't with Hope.  The entire time I was pregnant with her I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop and as time continued I started to convince myself that everything was ok until she died and then my subconscious really started to go crazy and I knew something was wrong.  So I will be 7 wks tomorrow or Saturday depending on what what you consider ovulation or period.  I had a scare at 4 wks 4 days it was the day before Thanksgiving and I sat down and felt a gush I ran to the bathroom and my pants were soaked with a brownish watery discharge.  It stopped as quickly as it started and I havent had any since.  I went to the drs on that Friday and they did a u/s and found a gestational sac measuring 5 wks 1 day and my labs came back at 2800 for beta and 30.2 for progesterone so good numbers.  My dr that I saw that day said she was fine if I waited for my scheduled appt on the 20th.  When my primary called that night however he said he wanted to see me in a week this was almost two weeks ago.  Now I am starting to get anxious about the next 10 days I want to see my baby.  Now that being said again I have had three early m/c's and all three times we saw a heartbeat at the early u/s and it was found in the 8th week that each of the baby's had passed between 6 1/2 wks and 7.2 wk so for me there won't be any true confidence and well after losing Hope there probably never will be but anyhow what would you do wait it out till the 20th or call and get in for a peek tomorrow?

Kim loving wife to Craig and mommy to Alex, Ben, Jacob, Avery, Andrew, Evan, Elliana, Isabella.  3 early angels and our sweet baby girl Hope called home at 16.3 wksLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:45 PM
I'm am not a patient person I would probably call to get in!

Hugs and prayers to you and your little one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:03 PM

I would be calling to get in.  As soon as I get pregant when I am ready for it I am going to make and U/S appt to make sure the baby is ok. 

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:21 PM

IDK what I would do. If things are going to happen then there isn't much to do to change the fact. Of course, if you wait until the 20th and everything is fine, then you will be further along than the other pregnancies.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:35 PM

I probably couldn't stand the wait, but do what feels right to you.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:29 PM

I'd call and get in.

by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:38 PM

I am in my 12th week right now and I got a sneak peak at 8 weeks... I'm still not convinced there is nothing to worry about. I don't have that looming doom feeling like I had before but i would hate to find out thats false hope tricking me. My next appointment is the 16th and everyday seems like its  harder and harder to wait. I too can't decide if I should wait it out or call for another appointment to ease my fears. Its just feels frivilous for some reason even though what is at stake is anythign but frivilous. I'm waiting though. Its killing me but I'm waiting, I figure the farther along I make it when I get that next confirmation the better time I'll have putting my faith in it.

by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 11:12 PM

I'm currently 14 weeks and (counts on fingers) 4 days and I'm still afraid to say anything or tell anyone or move too quickly or breathe on days that end in d-a-y.. you  name it. But I always get a little EXTRA nervous right before my appointments. So I understand. If your doctor is understanding and will see you before the 20th, I say "Go for it." At least, for a little while, even if it's just while you're listening to the heartbeat and seeing the little one, you will be relieved. Now, maybe I'm not the one to ask since I've SERIOUSLY considered telling my doctor that I've fallen just to get in and get some reassurance. I didn't do it. I won't do it. But it HAS crossed my mind.. Sad, just sad. LOLOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)