Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So sad.....:(

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:32 AM
  • 8 Replies

My local news channel had this on there website and I was in tears reading it...this makes me so sad and very mad!!! I cannot believe the nerve of some ppl!!  I will post the link and the story. This isn't my town it's a few hours away from where I live. I also wanted to share another story with you of a girl I used to be really good friends with. I always thought she was weird. She moved out of state...heard she got married and had a little boy. Ended up becoming a stripper and getting a divorce. A few months ago her story came into the news being she was from our home town....she had been in an ongoing investigation for the murder of her 2 year old son. Im so sickened by this. And the fact they let her come back to the states on a no bond to live with her dad. She will be going back to Arizona for her trial here in a few weeks and I hope she gets what she deserves. You never truely can trust ppl or really never do know who they truely are.

http://www.weau.com/news/headlines/Funeral_will_be_held_for_discarded_baby_115631659.html

http://www.kgun9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13176554

Lets hope both these women get what the deserve and rot in hell!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Rachelle11503
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:58 AM

yeah that is terrible...make me sick

MarcsWife05
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:01 AM

that is disgusting. I hope she does get what she deserves! I would have gladly taken that baby!

desperatelyTTC
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:35 AM
How sad :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingmom2jack
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:25 PM

it is horribly depressing how a person can disregard such a precious gift so easily.

AmberKristine
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM

I know there are so many women who fight to have children and others who just throw there baby in the garbage....it makes me so sick to think that ppl could harm a child. Maybe they should of put it up for adoption or had an abortion if they couldn't handle it rather then kill there child...makes me so sad.

echupko
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:32 PM

Quoting Rachelle11503:

yeah that is terrible...make me sick

xoNIKKIox
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Frankly, I am sickened by ANY senseless killing. When babies/children are the victims, it is especially heartwrenching. But all such crimes sicken me. And the penalties for such crimes should be harsher.

Meindrea
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:24 PM
For me, it depends, stuff like this, yea, that's insanely wrong...

But then there are people like my cousin Otty Sanchez who have not PPD but post partum psychosis and quite literally lose their minds...doesn't help either her stupid sister kept giving the baby back...not to mention the stupid doctors turning her away from the help she willingly asked for...

But in cases like these they do need to get what they deserve...=/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)