Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today (Feb 9)?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM
  • 76 Replies

How are you feeling today?

What would you like support for?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mistycc4
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Just lost baby number 6 and dont know why. We can get pregnant its just staying pregnant. I tested Friday ( 2-4-2011 and then again on the 8th both +) and started spotting yesterday afternoon. it never got any worse then this morning it was like I had just started my period. I cant wrap my hear around it. I just want to cry. Thanks

desperatelyTTC
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:07 AM

Oh sweetie, i am so sorry this is happening to you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

hugs

Quoting mistycc4:

Just lost baby number 6 and dont know why. We can get pregnant its just staying pregnant. I tested Friday ( 2-4-2011 and then again on the 8th both +) and started spotting yesterday afternoon. it never got any worse then this morning it was like I had just started my period. I cant wrap my hear around it. I just want to cry. Thanks

lucky3inNYC
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:36 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Of course you feel like crying.  I hope you never ever have to go through something like this again!!

Quoting mistycc4:

tina01446
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:39 AM
im pretty depressed today.. not much different than any other day but i feel really tired, nauseaus and bored with everything. relationships a little rocky and i just feel unappreciated and alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
desperatelyTTC
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:40 AM

hugs

Quoting tina01446:

im pretty depressed today.. not much different than any other day but i feel really tired, nauseaus and bored with everything. relationships a little rocky and i just feel unappreciated and alone.

desperatelyTTC
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:41 AM

I am doing better today. My daughter slept good last night and woke up feeling better this morning:)

Hope everyone has a lovely day!!

LCLOVE
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:11 PM
Im so sorry, we are here for you!

Quoting lucky3inNYC:

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Of course you feel like crying.  I hope you never ever have to go through something like this again!!

Quoting mistycc4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tts
by Tara on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:14 PM

TERRIBLE... I woke up several times last night with really bad pain in my mid-shoulder region & neck.. I'm not sure if it's a muscle spasm.. or what... but MAN IT HURTS!!!!  I've been working out for awhile now, maybe I pulled a muscle... I just want it go away!!

bad

~Tara

desperatelyTTC
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:15 PM

That stinks!!

feel better

Quoting tts:

TERRIBLE... I woke up several times last night with really bad pain in my mid-shoulder region & neck.. I'm not sure if it's a muscle spasm.. or what... but MAN IT HURTS!!!!

lucky3inNYC
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:20 PM

I'm just on pins and needles today.  Going in for yet another appointment, but I'm sure it will be too soon to determine anything.  Either my miscarriage STILL isn't over after 7 weeks, or I'm somehow pregnant again with a miracle baby.  Hard to know how to feel, and I know I won't have answers for awhile still...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)