Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Soothing my self with a bowl of double chocolate

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:06 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am tired of not being pregnant. Honestly I'm sitting here totally angry almost to the point that I want to cry. I think I was happier with not having AF this month with a bfn than her coming a week later day 43. UGHH! I just want to be able to know my Ov day and successfully get knocked up already. I don't know why I was happier without her since its obviously better that she did come but she's just an irritating reminder of how I'm still not pregnant. Every little cramp just makes me want to scream.  So I'm sitting here with a bowl of double chocolate chip Grater's ice cream.
banging head into wall

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jellybeanbrew
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:11 AM

Oh that's so frustrating.  Have you tried temping or using OPKs?  I used them several times, and it was just nice to know when to expect things and not waste tests when I didn't need to. 

I hope you get that BFP soon, and you're eating ice cream for another reason!  Hang in there sweetie!  HUGS.

JESS-10
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:37 AM
I'm sorry sweetie! I totally understand! I'm here for you. Pm me if you Need to. **hugs**
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:59 AM
I'm sorry

Hugs and prayers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
desperatelyTTC
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:51 AM
How frustrating! I hope the chocolate takes some of the pain away. (((Hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachelle11503
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:26 PM

I"m sorry :( I hate having AF's now, just a painful reminder. Hoping you get your BFP soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)