Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IM SOOOOOOOO TIRED

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:43 AM
  • 7 Replies

I WISH I CAN REMOVE MY OWN OVARIES SO I WONT FEEL THIS PAIN EVER AGAIN 5 TIMES IS TOO MUCH FOR ME I NEVER MADE IT PAST 7 WEEKS AND WHEN I SEE ONE OF MY FRIENDS/FAMILY GET PREGNANT I START CRYING BECAUSE THEY MADE IT FULL TERM. ALL I GOT FROM BEING PREGNANT IS PAINFUL LABOR AND BAD NEWS FROM THE DOCTOR/NURSE WHEN WILL THIS PAIN END? AND I DONT LIKE TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE WITH NEWBORNS OR PREGNANT, SO I GUESS IM GOING TO GET PERGNANT WHEN I GO THROUGH MENOPAUSE HUH? AM I LUCKY TO HAVE MY FREEDOM OR JUST BE HAPPY TO BE INFERTILE? I HAVE NO FAMILY SUPPORT NOT EVEN MY OWN MOM WHO TELL ME TO GET OVER IT AND ENJOY MY 3 NIECES AND 2 NEPHEWS HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WHEN AT THE END OF THE DAY IM HOME LONELY WITH NOBODY TO LOVE ME AND I HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO THINKS IM GOING CRAZY AND WHY WOULD I WANT A CHILD FOR WHEN I HAVE ALL THE FREE TIME WITH HIM SIMPLY BECAUSE HE DONT WANT KIDS AND CLAIMS IM BEING TOO EMOTIONAL AND TELLING ME ALL THE CONS OF HAVING KIDS I ALWAYS WANTED TO A MOM BUT WHEN I SEE PEOPLE ON THE NEWS KILLING KIDS I GET VERY AGGRAVATED BEACUSE ITS PEOPLE OUT HERE WHO WISH THAT CAN HAVE ONE

*5 MISCARRIAGES AND COUNTING"

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JESS-10
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:30 AM
Im sorry for your loss! Its understandable to feel the way you do. **hugs**
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:03 AM
I'm so so sorry. Hugs and prayers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachelle11503
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:32 PM

I'm so sorry for your losses. I can only imagine going through 5. I've gone through 2 and I know it doesn't get any easier each time. WE aer all here for you anytime you need to talk. HUGS

agnes12
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:56 PM

so sorry for your losses.  it is tremendously painful and we are here to support you.  hugs and prayers

desperatelyTTC
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:51 PM
So sorry for your losses. We are all here for you. (((Hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:11 PM

((hugs)) i'm so sorry hun

Faith831
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:52 PM

hugsI am sorry for your losses. As the other ladies have said, We are All here for you.

Mom to two  angels (left us on Aug. 13. 2008 and Dec. 18. 2010)  ttc #1for more than 4 years

baby gift

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)