Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my dh is making me worry (preg mentioned)

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:05 AM
  • 7 Replies

so for the past month he keeps telling me i am looking super skinny and im not looking preg.. so of course that makes me start worrying about the baby.. i personally feel like im getting bigger.. but ive also lost 8 pounds so far and idk anything about losing weight with a baby so then i feel scared that my morning sickness and the flu is gonna hurt the baby because i wasnt keeping stuff for the first first 2 months.. i just started keeping stuff down this past week..

im being silly right? i mean my reg pants dont fit..but at the same time my maternity pants dont fit either.. they are too big.. where my reg pants are too small.. i feel like im gettin a tummy but he says i dont look like it.. so should i be worrying or should i just let it alone.. im just scared that at 14 weeks i could lose the baby.. or even further along.. and it would kill me if i do.. i do feel the baby move sometimes.. its not a lot yet of course but i do feel flutters.. and im hungry 99% of the time... i just havent gained much weight..  sorry if this doesnt make much sense

Lilypie Maternity tickers

www.kailakarg.pureromance.com
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jellybeanbrew
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:24 AM
I lost 20 pounds in the first five months with my first pregnancy and didnt need to wear maternity clothes almost my entire pregnancy and that resulted in the healthy smart 3 year old who woke us up at 7 this morning. But I do understand the worry. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
desperatelyTTC
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:49 AM
I understand why you would worry but lots of women lose weight in pregnancy. I am sure your belly will pop out any day now and everything will be fine. (((Hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:25 AM
It's normal every pregnancy can be so different

Good luck, hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicangl
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:41 PM

ok...see before my miscarriage i wouldnt have worried. but the most i ever lost was with my 3 yr old who i lost like 4 pounds with total.. and gained it back fast.. right now im 14 weeks and havent gained any yet.. so i guess i just worry with losing the baby in aug.. plus with him going "you look super skinny.. is the baby ok in there" it just makes me worry

Rachelle11503
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:23 PM

I personally wouldn't worry. It is still pretty early to be "showing' Just make sure you are eating healthy and I'm sure everything will be fine. HUGS

musicangl
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:02 PM

lol i dont eat the healthiest.. right now im eat what i can keep down really.. which is what my ob said to do since im losing weight instead of gaining.. but i dont eat totally unhealthy.. i eat jello.. baby loves that.. i also eat tuna salad and egg salad.. also baby loves salads and cucumbers, radishes etc.. but a lot of stuff baby isnt liking. lol

angelluvgoddess
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 7:49 PM

I wont worry bout it I lost 25lbs with my 2nd pregnancy and then gained 109lbs back yuck toxemia and she was born at 37 weeks weighin in at 7lbs 2ozs today she is 5y/o and with my 3rd I gained a total of 14lbs and he was 6lbs 8ozs with my 1st tho I gained 22lbs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)