Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Charting after 2 months from D&C, and then another D&C added

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:44 PM
  • 15 Replies

Ok, so this charting is new to me. But it's pretty easy, I just am not sure if I should trust this cycle or not, it's only cycle #2 after my miscarriage back in Dec. I had my period like I normally would, and I had my ovulation day close to when I did last October. But I never temped before this time, and am wondering if any of you ladies have been temping after a miscrarriage or D&C. If you have charts, please share :) Thank you!

Lilypie - (X8JS)Loading Ticker...

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybeanbrew
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:46 PM
I didnt chart after my d&c but if you're using fertility friend I think you can search for charts with specific things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sah11
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:49 PM

I have no idea what "charting" is.  I have never done it before.  I was planning on using a digital OPK, but just started my period today.  What is charting, when do you start, what do you need, how does it work???

I may want to try, anything to increase my chances of quick conception.

mommymary6507
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:57 PM

Charting: Taking temps and charting your body functions during the cycle :)

mommymary6507
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:58 PM

I have looked at other charts after miscarriage, and they all look so different then mine. My chart is pretty easy, no drmatic temp shifts, idk it's just very plain lol.

LoriAnn87
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:02 PM

I charting for about 4 months before getting pregnant with baby number 2 but then at 8 weeks I had a mc. After I had my mc I didn't chart I wait until I had my first normal period to start charting again. This is the site i use:

http://www.myfertilitycharts.com/webedition/20/login.aspx

wife2jeff
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:32 PM

I also didn't chart again until after my first AF.  This was the chart from that month. (The missing temps are, because I had the flu and a fever to go with it).

I would start a new chart as CD1 from the day of your most recent D&C.  I would not continue the same chart as DPO that you had prior to the D&C.  I think you can read up on it on FF.  Good luck hun!  Praying for your BFP!:)

mommymary6507
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:04 PM

wouldn't my temp drop if the D&C was to mess up my cycle though? I still have above coverline temps :)  

jellybeanbrew
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:46 PM
Mary I would leave it how you have it but make a note of the d&c.

Quoting mommymary6507:

wouldn't my temp drop if the D&C was to mess up my cycle though? I still have above coverline temps :)  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymary6507
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Thank you, I did make a note as well :)

Quoting jellybeanbrew:

Mary I would leave it how you have it but make a note of the d&c.

Quoting mommymary6507:

LoriAnn87
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:22 PM

I know when I did my charting again after havign my period my temp was a little weird but everything went back to normal with in a month.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)