Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 year 1 month and 10 days later......

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:02 PM
  • 6 Replies

my cousin who is a year older then me went into labor a month early she had her baby boy isaiah he was here a day and the lord took him home he wasnt expected to make it he had kidney problems i went threw this last year with my baby boy going into premature labor at 22 weeks and now that shes going threw it i dont know exactly what to say or do to comfert her im hesitant to see her or go to his services just kuz i know the feeling and im thinking it all come back to me and itll all be to much for me any advise please i want to there for her i do!

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
angelmommy2806
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:06 PM

When my sil lost her son I went to the funeral. It was a very beautiful and afterward all I did was hug her and we cried together.

echupko
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:48 PM
I'm so sorry for both your losses. I say if you feel you can go and be there for her. It's ok to be emotional and cry. Hugs and prayers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanbrew
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:50 PM
I would go because I might regret not going later on. It might help your cousin to know she's not alone. Maybe you could sit in the back so if it was too much you could step out for a moment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachelle11503
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:52 PM

I agree. So sorry for both of your losses.

Quoting jellybeanbrew:

I would go because I might regret not going later on. It might help your cousin to know she's not alone. Maybe you could sit in the back so if it was too much you could step out for a moment.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:10 PM

I'm so sorry for both of your losses ((hugs))

hopeandfaith4
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:38 PM
You are probaly the only person who knows what she is going through. I don't think you have to say anything except hug her and let her know you are there. I am praying for you all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)