Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just wanted to know your thoughts.....

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:09 PM
  • 11 Replies

I had expected AF on February 8th and after not seeing any sign of her...I decided to take a test and surprisingly it was a faint positive 2 days later I felt lightheaded/faintish, the following day I experienced some spotting that increased and slowed down and was off and on like that for about 3-4 days then I tested again and got another faint positive. I re-tested again 5 days later and now I'm not sure if it is another faint positive or an evaporation line. What are your thoughts or opinions on this.

Ps. I didn't have my usual cramping and heavy bleed, just had a lower back pain prior to the spotting. Breasts remains sore/tender, headache, nasal congestion and increased appetite.

Mom to two  angels (left us on Aug. 13. 2008 and Dec. 18. 2010)  ttc #1for more than 4 years

baby gift

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybeanbrew
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:24 PM
I'd get a blood test and then see your doctor. Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymary6507
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:25 PM

could it be still hormones from your miscarriage? I have yet to have my numbers read under 5 2 months after my miscarriage.

Or could be chemical if your tests aren't getting any darker. HUGS

Faith831
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Thanks for responding ladies. I do intend on going to see my doctor soon. My first thought was could it still be the hormones, I have no idea...that 3-4 day bleed would have been the second cycle since the miscarriage, would I still have the pregnancy hormones from December? I don't know. I also thought maybe a chemical pregnancy after I started spotting but I got another faint positive after that spotting, so I am so confused but I will keep you posted when I find out what is going on.

Mom to two  angels (left us on Aug. 13. 2008 and Dec. 18. 2010)  ttc #1for more than 4 years

baby gift

Rachelle11503
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:56 PM

I would definitley request a bloodtest, you can get a better idea of what is going on from there. Hugs and I hope everything works out great!

Faith831
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Thank you! Hugs to you as well.

Quoting Rachelle11503:

I would definitley request a bloodtest, you can get a better idea of what is going on from there. Hugs and I hope everything works out great!

baby gift

Faith831
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:59 PM

hugs

Quoting mommymary6507:

could it be still hormones from your miscarriage? I have yet to have my numbers read under 5 2 months after my miscarriage.

Or could be chemical if your tests aren't getting any darker. HUGS

baby gift

Faith831
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:00 PM

thank you

Quoting jellybeanbrew:

I'd get a blood test and then see your doctor. Good luck!!

baby gift

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:09 PM

I agree with the other ladies I would get a blood test done.  I hope you get an answer soon.

desperatelyTTC
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:33 PM
I think either a blood test or a digital test. Keep me posted and Good luck, friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Faith831
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 5:50 PM

Thanks Sarah, I will keep you posted. I have a doctor's appointment next week Tuesday.

Quoting desperatelyTTC:

I think either a blood test or a digital test. Keep me posted and Good luck, friend.

baby gift

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)