Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you doing today (Feb 20th) (sorry so late!!)

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:18 PM
  • 39 Replies

I'm so sorry I didn't get this up sooner...DD kept me up all night with nightmares.

So how are you feeling today, let us support you!!

Momma to 2 princesses!

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:27 PM

I'm doing pretty good.

cynthianc
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:06 PM
Better today, I really hard a hard time yesterday... I was so angry with everyone and about everything. We are ttc, mc was in Dec and I keep getting bfns :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iluvmyshortcake
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:27 PM
Down in a funk :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shanin22
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Better then I expected. I went to a big family birthday party today and none of them knew I was pregnant (was waiting till after the ultrasound), so I didn't tell any of them about the loss either. They just wouldn't offer me the support I need, so telling them wouldn't have been productive. I thought it would be unbearable to fake happiness for a 3 hour party, but I ended up having a decent time and almost forgetting about how sad I was... almost. Still it was a good day out and my kids had fun playing with all the other children.

chais_wifey
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Terrible. I've been feeling so sick and tired the past few days. I'm scheduled to see the doc on tuesday, maybe I will finally get my referral to neurology so I can find out if I am in fact having seizures. I just dread the thought that my seizures might be back. 

Hel5030
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:57 PM
Awful...I got AF after she was 5 days late...I thought we had it this month....I'm so devastated...on to month 11 of trying...I'm ready to give up...my heart is broken ;(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaceym08
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:59 PM
Horrible! Just found out my cousin is pregnant...one more person in my life that is! We have been ttc for three years and had a mc in August.....and got into it with my dh because he told me I need to learn to deal with it......all in all a really crappy day.

Rachelle11503
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Glad you are feeling a little better. Lots of baby dust and I hope you get your BFP soon!

Quoting cynthianc:

Better today, I really hard a hard time yesterday... I was so angry with everyone and about everything. We are ttc, mc was in Dec and I keep getting bfns :(

Rachelle11503
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:07 PM

I'm sorry :( I definitley know how that goes...I hope tommorow is a better day!

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

Down in a funk :(

Rachelle11503
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:08 PM

So glad you enjoyed your time out with your family :)

Quoting Shanin22:

Better then I expected. I went to a big family birthday party today and none of them knew I was pregnant (was waiting till after the ultrasound), so I didn't tell any of them about the loss either. They just wouldn't offer me the support I need, so telling them wouldn't have been productive. I thought it would be unbearable to fake happiness for a 3 hour party, but I ended up having a decent time and almost forgetting about how sad I was... almost. Still it was a good day out and my kids had fun playing with all the other children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)