Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today (March 2)?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:17 AM
  • 33 Replies

How can we support you?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.moonstone.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:21 AM

Having an emotional day today. March is a hard month.

[-Rape does not rule me. It does not define me. I am not its victim nor its prey; I am its survivor and the acts forced upon my once fragile body will not defeat me. I may be scarred, both physically and emotionally by violence, but I am not weak, I am not alone, I am not damaged. These marks tell a story and and are testament of a past I triumphed over.-]

Rachelle11503
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:22 AM

Doing okay...was feeling a little withdrawn for a while, and been a bit stressed, but I'm feeling a bit better. Waiting for our stinkin taxes, they were supposed to be here yesterday.

cindy82
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Mixed feelings today.
Still waiting for AF. Probably wont happen till next week or so. I hope my body absorbes it soon. I want my life back.
My shark broke so I have to clean my floor by hand!
Got the guest room painted. Looks great.
The shoes I ordered were damaged so I have to reorder.
My little girl starts dance tomorrow.
Have to start allergy shots soon. Because of the allergies we had to find a new home for the puppy.
Sister was in a car accident today. She is ok but I can't be there for her.
This sucks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.moonstone.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Goodness, you have a full plate already. Big hugs.

Quoting cindy82:

Mixed feelings today.
Still waiting for AF. Probably wont happen till next week or so. I hope my body absorbes it soon. I want my life back.
Have to start allergy shots soon. Because of the allergies we had to find a new home for the puppy.
This sucks!

[-Rape does not rule me. It does not define me. I am not its victim nor its prey; I am its survivor and the acts forced upon my once fragile body will not defeat me. I may be scarred, both physically and emotionally by violence, but I am not weak, I am not alone, I am not damaged. These marks tell a story and and are testament of a past I triumphed over.-]

sah11
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:19 AM

I'm still frusterated, but I put some music on, cleaned the clutter in the house up.  My brother is in town from Seattle. I am baking dessert with my daughter and son when she gets home from school and having my brother and some cousins over for dessert and coffee tonight to catch up. 

I desparately want to get pregnant, I just cried though while cleaning bc I realize that being pregnant again will come with its own stress and will not take away the pain of the baby that was alive inside of me a few months ago and is now gone.  I pray God will keep helping me find the strength and he will send us another child. 

When I feel bad for myself though I always hear a story of someone suffering far worse than me.  My daughter's teacher's brother and his wife tried for 6 yrs to get pregnant.  She finally got preg, wa put on bedrest at 3 months and at 7 mo he was diagnosed with cancer.  They are awaiting the arrival of the baby so he can begin treatment as he will be laid up for 2 months after surgery and radation and would have missed the birth.  So, I guess my current situation, though painful to me, pales by comparison to some suffering others endure.  So today, I am thankful for my blessings and the good thing in my life.  That the kids I have and my husband and I are all in good health.  I have kids to love more than life itself.  Food on the table, my husband has a steady job and we were able to take a nice vacation.  We are doing renovations on the house and fixing up the landscape when it is nice.  The sun is shining today.  I will try and pray to conceive and try my hardest to keep my faith through my pain and frustration. 

Also I am thankful I have a 2 year old who flips out when my hair is up, it is nice to know someone has your back when you don't look pretty.  LOL.  And my daughter who makes me laugh.  I told her the other night when she insisted I was in her seat "I didn't see your butt here"  She turned around mooned, me and said "see mommy?"  LOL.  She's 3 1/2 and takes everything VERY literally.

sah11
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Quoting cindy82:

Mixed feelings today.
This sucks!

Sorry so much is going on right now.  When AF comes and you start to feel like your body is yours again a lot of your frusteration will hopefully be lessened.  It was for me.

echupko
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:21 AM
I'm tired I have no energy at all :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sah11
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Quoting Rachelle11503:

Doing okay...was feeling a little withdrawn for a while, and been a bit stressed, but I'm feeling a bit better. Waiting for our stinkin taxes, they were supposed to be here yesterday.

Tax season is always nice.  Sorry you weren't feeling like yourself.  Glad you are doing better. 

sah11
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Quoting .moonstone.:

Sorry to hear that.  Hopefully something picks you up today :0)

.moonstone.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Thankie.

Quoting sah11:

Quoting .moonstone.:

Sorry to hear that.  Hopefully something picks you up today :0)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)