Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not sure what to think anymore! (PG mentioned) UPDATE IN GREEN

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:14 PM
  • 23 Replies

I had found out last week that I was pregnant again. This morning I woke up and I had a bit of blood in my underpants! Called the Dr's office they said come in get bloodwork drawn and pelvic rest. Call us tomorrow! Well I'm home now and I have more bleeding! This just sucks big time!!!

2pm: update:

i am starting to have more bleeding it's bright red now so i'm almost 100% sure that i'm loosing this baby also! up stomache is upset and i am not sure if it's from nerves or what!?!?! uhh i'm just so sick of having to worry about this!!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
just2dogs
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:18 PM

so sorry for what you are feeling. stay strong and rest. i will add you to my prayer list.

echupko
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:23 PM
I'm sorry praying all is well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachelle11503
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:48 PM

So sorry you are going through this, hoping everything is okay!

KCallum1629
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:50 PM

maybe you should go to the ER so they can get all results back to you and you can have your answer today.  Hope everything works out for you (((HUGS)))

rebekahmuse
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Oh my goodness! I hope everything is alright! ((HUGS))

wife2jeff
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:51 PM
HUGS
ablackdolphin
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:01 PM

I'm sure that's very scary.  I hope you and the baby are doing just fine. Praying for you!

JESS-10
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:31 PM

this would be a good idea but i know what they would do for me cause i work in the ER that i would go to. unfortunately they would do the same thing that my Dr's are doing (nothing). this is way to early on for them to really get a good look at anything on an ultrasound. this is the waiting period! :'-(  this is my 4th pregnancy and i have only 1 child. my DH and i have talked about it and I'm just trying to stay positive!! i am just tired of being pregnant and not getting a live baby from that pregnancy!! we truly believe that our son Brady is our "MIRACLE" !! after all the things that we've been through the last few years we know that we are blessed to at least have our son!

i thank you for all your prayers. i will keep you posted on how things go as i know anything else!

Quoting KCallum1629:

maybe you should go to the ER so they can get all results back to you and you can have your answer today.  Hope everything works out for you (((HUGS)))

rebekahmuse
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:31 PM

Thanks for the update but I'm sorry it's not a better one! Don't give up hope though- a lot of women bleed during early pregnancy! 

sah11
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:47 PM

I'm sorry you are going through this :0(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)