Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want to be happy for her!!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:13 PM
  • 10 Replies

ok ladies im feeling down,so this weekend i am going to visit my family in san diego since december anyways i feel bad because my younger sister is 6months pregnant well not sad because off that but because i really wish i can be more happy for her (ok im crying now) she was a month ahead of me and i dont know how i am going to feel when i see her big belly in my face, she is the best sister and she doesnt deserve that im jealous of her pregnancy,just venting with my emotions..thanks for hearing me out!!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Elsy mommy to Tatiana and loving wife to Alfonso

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:18 PM

((hugs))

jellybeanbrew
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:24 PM
Awww. Thats so tough. I hope it goes well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIMIBRIE
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Its perfectly normal to feel that way. I did with my sister too.It was like a blow to my face to see her pregnant when it should have been me and her.

It takes time. Once you see your niece/nephew it will get easier

LCLOVE
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:59 PM

thanks! we are also going to her appointment for her 3d ultrasound, hopefully every thing goes well and dont start crying but yes i know it will get easier when my nephew gets here..

Quoting MIMIBRIE:

Its perfectly normal to feel that way. I did with my sister too.It was like a blow to my face to see her pregnant when it should have been me and her.

It takes time. Once you see your niece/nephew it will get easier

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Elsy mommy to Tatiana and loving wife to Alfonso

laurade024
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:04 PM

awe i went thru the same thing hun, not my sister but my cousin, we were 6 weeks apart and she had her little boy 3 weeks ago.. its completely natural!! hugs hun

sah11
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Hugs, it is hard.  I'm sure she is aware it will be difficult and try tomake it easier on you if she can.  Good luck!

desperatelyTTC
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:17 PM
Aw I am so sorry. It is so hard to be happy for a pregnant friend or sister when you are still grieving the loss of your own baby. Hang in there, sweetie. (((Hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCLOVE
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:26 PM

thanks for all your kind words i really love my sister and she understands but i am so sentimental and emotional that is harder for me to keep things to myself..

JESS-10
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:38 AM

it's ok to vent! sometimes we all need to just let it out!! i'm sorry to hear of your loss and your sadness!

echupko
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 6:59 AM

Dont be so hard on yourself, its normal to feel what you are feeling,  HUGS and prayers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)