Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In so much pain....

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

went to the dr today to see why i've been still spotting/bleeding since my m/c on 2/7/11 she saw a thicker part of my uterus at the top that hasnt come out yet so she perscribed me methergine. now since my m/c i have had only one day of pain that only lasted 20mins well of coarse since my apt i started cramping again and now i have to take the medicine thats suppose to make me cramp even more! and i didnt get any pain medication so hoping it wont be too bad that alieve or motrin wont fix

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Rachelle11503
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:11 PM

I took methergine. The pain wasn't too intense, it hurt, but it wasnt too bad, but everyone is different. I felt a lot of tightening like contractions but not as painful. I hope it isn't too bad for you. Try using a heating pad!

mommymary6507
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:06 PM

HUGS! I thought that might have been the reason your spotting hasn't stopped. I hope it's over soon!

JESS-10
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:20 PM
I had methergine with my 2nd loss it was any more pain than it would be with cramps from a period. I'm sorry you have to keep dealing with this!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
desperatelyTTC
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:25 PM
So sorry :(
(((Hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittymeri
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:35 PM

i'm sorry :(.... i've been bleeding then spotting almost a month now and probably will be in the same boat shortly.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:24 AM

((hugs))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)