Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Implantation or really light bleeding...still confused?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:33 PM
  • 4 Replies

Sunday (10dpo), I started spotting and continued to but only when going to the restroom. Today, its hardly anything. I am supose to see AF tomorrow and I have no feeling that I will. Is it possible to spot bright red for a few days with implantation? I know some woman spot during early pregnancy, but I only did when I was pregnant with my twins (only once) and ended up losing them at 12 wks....I never did with my first two pregnancies. I guess I need to take a HPT to see if maybe it comes up positive. I was trying to wait until I was offically late for AF and I really thought the spotting would get heavier, not go away! Has anyone experienced this before? I know its been almost 9 yrs since I was pregnant with a healthy baby and I have got older, can your body change that much.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
desperatelyTTC
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:22 PM
I have never experienced this but good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanbrew
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:26 PM
That happened to me with 2 out of my 3 pregnancies, not the loss, I spotted for days and I was sure af would start but nothing. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:25 AM

I only had spotting on one occasion when I was pregnant with my daughter.  But one of my friends had spotting a couple differnt times when she was pregnant with her son.

echupko
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 6:55 AM

IDK but good luck!!  Fingers crossed!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)