Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today (March 28)?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:27 AM
  • 18 Replies

How can we support you today?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sah11
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Awful.  I think I got my daughter's bug.  I can barely get off of the couch, talking makes me feel like I am going to puke.  Plus I am CD11 and have no signs of ovulating,  Normally I would have a positive OPK by tonight and there wasn't even a fain line yesterday and I have no CM.  After my period was all mess up I don't know if I should think it means I won't O this month, or it's just delayed bc AF lingered. I am really ready to give up on all of it.  It's too stressful and the stress makes me angry.  Had a fight with DH bc you would think when I feel like this he could take a personal day to watch his kids so I could freakin get better!  Nope, not today,  Because NO day is ever a good day for him to take off. 

desperatelyTTC
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:32 AM
Not sure yet. My daughter just left for Colorado with her grandparents and wont be back until Thursday. I am afraid I am gonna be awfully sad. This was the worst time for her to leave me...
As for physically, I am finally starting to feel like myself again. Still some cramping but thankfully it doesn't feel like labor anymore!
Emotionally, I am still pretty sad. Really wishing I was still pregnant. I am ready to go see my OB so I can get results from my d&c....maybe I will feel a little peace after that.... still taking things one day at a time...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
desperatelyTTC
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:34 AM
Oh sweetie, bless your heart! Wish I could help in some way :(

Quoting sah11:

Awful.  I think I got my daughter's bug.  I can barely get off of the couch, talking makes me feel like I am going to puke.  Plus I am CD11 and have no signs of ovulating,  Normally I would have a positive OPK by tonight and there wasn't even a fain line yesterday and I have no CM.  After my period was all mess up I don't know if I should think it means I won't O this month, or it's just delayed bc AF lingered. I am really ready to give up on all of it.  It's too stressful and the stress makes me angry.  Had a fight with DH bc you would think when I feel like this he could take a personal day to watch his kids so I could freakin get better!  Nope, not today,  Because NO day is ever a good day for him to take off. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tts
by Tara on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:29 AM

I've reached a milestone for this pregnancy, which has me relieved, but also terrified.  I'm 10 weeks today, & with both miscarriages I lost the babies at the 10 week mark.   I haven't been to the doctor yet for this pregnancy (2 more wks!!).. so I can only hope & pray I will survive this week. 

praying

~Tara

dream-catcher
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Coughing my head off this morning. Nose is dry at least. Just really easily frustrated right now and all I want to do is curl up in bed and cry. I got somehow suckered with my husband's sister's three year old... as bashable as this might sound, he's a little nightmare. He woke up on the "malicious" side of the bed today and even went as far as punching his poor uncle in a no-no place... I'd like to know who's teaching him to be such a bully... He acts like a little thug and it's sad to see.

I'm on a slight high at the moment, though. My husband finally filled out a questionaire I made for him and I'm just in love with his answers. It was so sweet to wake up to. I love that man to death!

dream-catcher
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:01 AM

~big hugs!~

Quoting desperatelyTTC:

Not sure yet. My daughter just left for Colorado with her grandparents and wont be back until Thursday. I am afraid I am gonna be awfully sad. This was the worst time for her to leave me...
As for physically, I am finally starting to feel like myself again. Still some cramping but thankfully it doesn't feel like labor anymore!
Emotionally, I am still pretty sad. Really wishing I was still pregnant. I am ready to go see my OB so I can get results from my d&c....maybe I will feel a little peace after that.... still taking things one day at a time...

desperatelyTTC
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:12 AM
Good luck with the 3 year old! But yay for your hubby being sweet :)

Quoting dream-catcher:

Coughing my head off this morning. Nose is dry at least. Just really easily frustrated right now and all I want to do is curl up in bed and cry. I got somehow suckered with my husband's sister's three year old... as bashable as this might sound, he's a little nightmare. He woke up on the "malicious" side of the bed today and even went as far as punching his poor uncle in a no-no place... I'd like to know who's teaching him to be such a bully... He acts like a little thug and it's sad to see.

I'm on a slight high at the moment, though. My husband finally filled out a questionaire I made for him and I'm just in love with his answers. It was so sweet to wake up to. I love that man to death!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
desperatelyTTC
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:12 AM
Good luck.

Quoting tts:

I've reached a milestone for this pregnancy, which has me relieved, but also terrified.  I'm 10 weeks today, & with both miscarriages I lost the babies at the 10 week mark.   I haven't been to the doctor yet for this pregnancy (2 more wks!!).. so I can only hope & pray I will survive this week. 

praying

~Tara

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:38 PM

donig pretty good just trying to stay postive even though almost everyone around me is having a baby.

wife2jeff
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Getting anxious for my 8w ultrasound on the 4th. It's hard not to let my mind wander to the "what if's". I just keeping taking it one day at a time and enjoy every moment as best as I can.

On another note, I started my first day back to college today!:):):):) So far, it has been wonderful. I Definitly feel this is where I'm supposed to be and the course has been prepared before me. I am so loving this journey!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)