Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SIL had her baby

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:34 AM
  • 6 Replies

My SIL gave birth to a baby boy Saturday night at 10:31.  He was 7 lbs. 10 oz...not sure of length yet.  They named him Samuel Scott.  Now, Jacob will have two cousins named Sam.  Lol 

I must admit this has lit a fire under me to get back to TTC.  I'm getting my TSH tested next week and depending where that is at, I think I am ready to try to have a baby again.  It's been a nice break, but I'm feeling that tug at my heart once again.  *sigh*

Good luck to all of you TTC, already pregnant or deciding when to TTC again after a miscarriage.  I'm finally ready to take the next step and the joy of having another baby is FINALLY outweighing the panic of having another miscarriage.  Hugs to you all! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dream-catcher
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Wishing you the best of luck!

wife2jeff
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:41 PM
Hugs, my friend! I'm so excited you've decided to go for it again. I am here if you need to talk as different emotions arise. And yay for new baby boy in the family!
newmom2be08
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Quoting wife2jeff:

Hugs, my friend! I'm so excited you've decided to go for it again. I am here if you need to talk as different emotions arise. And yay for new baby boy in the family!

Thanks, friend!  I knew that I needed to be ready emotionally and physically before we try again, because I get pregnant quite easily (first try for Jacob and also the one I miscarried).  The hard part is getting that little bean to stick.  How far along are you now?  Feeling good, I hope!  :)

newmom2be08
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:21 PM

Quoting dream-catcher:

Thanks so much! 

dream-catcher
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Any time at all!

Quoting newmom2be08:

Quoting dream-catcher:

Thanks so much! 

desperatelyTTC
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 2:50 AM

good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)