Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE READ (long)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:49 PM
  • 13 Replies
Hi ladies...

I just wanted to get on to let you all know I'm going to have to take a break from the site ;( as much as I don't want to...

Last week Shaun and I got into a huge fight because I'm so overly obsessed with ttc it's putting a strain on our marriage. I've ordered numerous supplimets and was temping and pretty much not wanting sex unless it was to have a baby. I was being completely unfair to him and I know I'm at fault.

April 26th will be 1yr since we lost our baby and we still have no baby in my arms...I thought I'd be at peace by now, but I'm not ;( I just don't know what to do anymore...I feel so helpless and sad.

To make things worse a very good friend of mine is pregnant and keeps talking about it over n over n over again. I'm incredibly happy for her, but she does things that make me nuts. For example, Shaun and her bf went outside the other day and she told me, "you should just go behind Shaun's back and get on fertility meds so you can have a baby in here!" and rubs my stomach...I was so hurt and appalled...

Shaun agreed that he'd continue his supplements and I'd continue mine we just wouldn't time it.

I'm sorry I won't be around, I'm very sad over it, but I need to focus on my marriage and the love I have for my husband. I may try to peek in every now and again because I care so much for you ladies and this group.

Thank you for reading
-Jamie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dream-catcher
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:04 PM

~hugs~ I hope things get better for you and that you guys get your baby very soon. I'm sorry things are hitting a rough patch. Best wishes and good luck!

Buxom.Bride
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:11 PM

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. People can say such insensitive things. I truly believe it's impossible for anyone to understand unless they've lost a baby. They just can't comprehend. Sounds like you have your priorities straight !! You take care of yourself, your hubby & your marriage 1st !!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

wife2jeff
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:18 PM

What you are feeling is understandable!  HUGS and loads of baby dust!!!!  I hope the next time you come on here, is to announce your pregnancy.  Keep your chin up pal!

group hugbaby dust

laurade024
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:21 PM

good luck hunni!!!! keep your head up!

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:57 PM

((hugs)) I hope things get better for you

la_sirena22
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:06 PM

I totally respect what you're saying, you are a strong woman! Best of luck, when you have your priorities straight things usually work out :)

Rachelle11503
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:29 PM

You do what you need to do :) You KNOW you can get ahold of me anytime, and I'll be checking up on you girl!

sah11
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Good luck hun!  I hope we see you back here with a BFP soon. 

tts
by Tara on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:16 PM

You will be missed while you are away.. but I completely understand how you feel & know how hard it is to not think about ttc.... My husband also went through similar feelings.  I will be thinking about you & hope you come back with wonderful news!!!!   Focus on your love ~

hugs

~Tara

mommymary6507
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Awww, hunny. I can't imagine how frustrating and hard it must be. HUGS. I wish you all the best and a very sticky and helthy baby soon! WE will miss you, don't forget about us :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)