Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

96 days later...AF has arrived!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:46 PM
  • 8 Replies

Never thought I would be so happy to see AF! 96 days later...just a few days shy of 14 weeks with NO AF since my D&C on December 22nd.

I had to start Provera on March 17th, finished my 10th pill this past Saturday and two days later wa-la.

I just feel relieved to know that something wasn't wrong with me (was beginning to worry), and that now I am able to calculate ovulation so much better and hopefully can get a BFP within the next few months. =)

Sorry, just had to share!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sah11
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:49 PM

happy for you.  it's funny how getting AF after a miscarriage can be such a relief when most of the time it's just a nusance you wish would stay away.  BABY DUST!

mommymary6507
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Good gosh, I thought I had to wait long..HUGS. Glad she is here!! Baby dust to you :)

tattooedmom08
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:29 PM

That is a long time I went 70 before I had mine march 2nd and I thought that was forever.

desperatelyTTC
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 2:44 AM

Good for you!! Best of luck TTC!

jdp710
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:40 PM

i hear you.  i've never wanted AF so badly in my life.  i just want to feel "normal" again.  i'm still waiting.  only been about 5 weeks since my D&C though, so i know i have some time still.  Congratulations!

Holland04
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 4:12 PM

It took me forever to get AF after our miscarriage (was 10 weeks along). I lost the baby middle of Sept and didn't get AF until beginning of Dec after I called the OB every month telling them still no AF. After AF i got the all clear to try and I got pregnant with my now 3 1/2 yr old the next month. Good luck. 

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Mar. 29, 2011 at 5:24 PM

I'm glad AF finally showed

Wildflower1976
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 5:31 PM

Thats awesome! BTW....I took Provera because of not having a period for almost 8 wks and I still didn't have a period, but became pregnant with twins. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)