Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

great support

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:11 PM
  • 17 Replies

I just want to thank all you mammas who have been here for me in this time..... It has been really scary for me. Thank you again, and please if anyone needs to talk I am here as well....

hugs

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
desperatelyTTC
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:24 PM
Of course, that is what we are all here for. (((Hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dream-catcher
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:38 PM

~hugs~ I'm still sorry you are going through this. I hope you heal quickly and get back on the wagon of trying for a beautiful bundle of joy.

29momof2
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 7:01 AM

thanks so much I really appreciate it.... I do have to say though I am not bleeding heavy though, is that normal? I did pass some clots quite a few times though.

dream-catcher
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 7:32 AM

Everyone is a little different. Some profusely bleed, some trickle. I had horrendous bleeding and clots. It might pick up later... If you're in terrible pain and get a fever, get an appointment with your OB or go to a hospital, though.

29momof2
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:58 AM

naw ive b een ok with the pain situtation, ive been taking aleve and it works great for me.. it just hurts bad when something else is going to come out.. thats how its been happening..

dream-catcher
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:03 AM

I'm glad Aleve is helping you.

I wish I could take all of this away. ~hugs~

29momof2
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:33 PM

awww thanks hun... todays alot better... cramp and bleeding wise, my fiance and I were talking abd we decided to start trying again in like august...  that should be enough time to heal physically. so when did you loose yours hun?

dream-catcher
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:59 PM

I'm happy to hear you have both decided to try again. ^-^ That should definitely be sufficient time, I was given the okay to start trying again (though we haven't tried since) after a complete cycle. It only took 6 weeks to get my period back, I healed pretty quickly. Physically, anyway.

My husband and I lost our angel on July 7th, 2010.

Rachelle11503
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 4:41 PM

Big hugs and if you need to talk I'm here!

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Mar. 29, 2011 at 5:22 PM

((hugs)) i'm glad we we're able to support you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)