Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seriously, really? i mean wtf

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:44 PM
  • 10 Replies

my son got a new ABA thearpist. today at the park she tells me she is an excited 14 weeks pregnant. totally unplanned. just got married last month because of it. seriously? i mean i watch my friends kids friday into saturday because she had her third, then i watch my other friends kids while she goes to her ob appt. its like all thats on tv shows are pregnant woman and miscarriages or whatever. im tired of being surrounded by this crap.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dream-catcher
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:48 PM

~hugs~ 

im sorry

desperatelyTTC
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 2:43 AM

I feel your pain. (((BIG HUGS)))

sah11
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 5:40 PM

I totally get how you feel.  We watched Free Willy 3 with the kids the other day and Willy's lady whale was pregnant and giving birth, I looked at my DH and just said "really?? even the F*&^%%# whale is pregnant!"  it is kind of humurous in a way, not funny haha, but like a sick joke someone must be playing that I can't escape it. 

You're not alone feeling like this.  I just keep trying to remind myself, it will be our turn too one of these days and there will inevitably be people looking at us saying "even so and so is having another one"

Feel better. HUGS.

ToriBabe1221
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 6:09 PM
(((hugs)))

I totally relate.

After my first loss, 2 years ago EVERYONE around me started getting pregnant. For the last 2 years there has been a dozen, at least, pregnant friends at any given time.

It really, really bugged me for the first year or so. But... I adjusted by making things for the new babies.

After this loss, OF COURSE everyone came out of the wood work and announced thier pregnancies. It hurts all over again.

I feel like im being tortured :( I don't understand any of it.

I don't know about you.... But I believe that everything happens for a reason. That helps me believe there is a purpose for this, and I will come out stronger in the end.
I'm hoping for twins! Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amber5151
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 6:19 PM

Quoting sah11:

I totally get how you feel.  We watched Free Willy 3 with the kids the other day and Willy's lady whale was pregnant and giving birth, I looked at my DH and just said "really?? even the F*&^%%# whale is pregnant!"  it is kind of humurous in a way, not funny haha, but like a sick joke someone must be playing that I can't escape it. 

You're not alone feeling like this.  I just keep trying to remind myself, it will be our turn too one of these days and there will inevitably be people looking at us saying "even so and so is having another one"

Feel better. HUGS.

We watched Ice Age 3 not too long ago and half way through I said to my SO "Why is it I am jealous of a damn cartoon wooly mammoth because she gets to have a baby and I don't"

oneofeachflavor
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:21 PM

i do think things happen for a reason. i kept telling myself with this last pregnancy that this baby is gonna cure cancer or aids, it was just a total suprise that we were pregnant again. but i am still trying to find the reasoning behind losing it. i know i may never figure out why, but i hope one day i can.

JESS-10
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 3:01 AM

i totally understand what you mean i think everyone i know has either just had a baby or is PG again!! uhh sooo aggrivating!

sorry sweetie!! ~~ hugs & prayers ~~

jenly1972
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 3:06 AM

Hugs, momma. I know how you feel. I have had two ectopic (tubal pregnancies), one miscarriage, and lost two of my daughters last year in an accident. Out of six pregnancies, I have one baby that's still alive. I so wish I could give her another sister or brother, but I had my last viable tube tied after the birth of my youngest. How I wish I wouldn't have done that now, so she could have a brother or sister again... It's so difficult seeing pregnant people sometimes ..

echupko
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 7:30 AM

HUGS :(

silka08
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2011 at 9:43 AM
I'm so sorry hun :-( Immediately following my loss I had like 10 friends and family announce and 5 months later we're at about 15+ pregnant. Its really hard to watch.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)