Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you doing? April 13th

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:05 AM
  • 31 Replies
How are you doing today? Can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jdp710
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:13 AM

i'm actually doing pretty well lately.  has some bad days.  my husband seems to FINALLY be dealing with our miscarriage (been almost 7 weeks now).  For so long I think he was just trying to be strong for me and not get upset, and now it's all hitting him.  It's been hard dealing with it all over again, but i'm so thankful that we are finally grieving together.  also, happy to report i have gotten AF (6 weeks after I m/c). So i'm feeling good. like everything is getting back to normal and we can start ttc again.  there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Iluvmyshortcake
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:18 AM
Doing ok workin overtime to help my friend/coworker who is having surgery at 1130 for her mc and praying lots for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rae742000
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:00 PM

k kinda sad.. we are leaving tomorrow for Talladega (for the race on Sunday). I wasnt supposed to be going.  I realized that I should be 6 months right now with my first pregnancy and 2 months with my 2nd..

heather406
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:09 PM

About as bad as I could be doing, I guess.  I've made it 17 weeks in this pregnancy being told everything was fine, and when I finally start believing it...I find out things might not be. 

rawrbaby
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:55 PM

I am so sorry.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.  *hugs*

Quoting heather406:

About as bad as I could be doing, I guess.  I've made it 17 weeks in this pregnancy being told everything was fine, and when I finally start believing it...I find out things might not be. 

silka08
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:55 PM

Doing ok. I'm getting frustrated that I looked up meds that can cause heartburn and diazepam and bcp both can so that explains the heartburn. I'm also bloated since starting pill. So not only am I not pregnant I get crappy symptoms like it. I get nauseous every night after taking them. BLAH> I'm doing okay otherwise though. Still not convinced about the procedure. Sitll kinda bitter that I'm not nearing 7 months pregnant. But I can't do anything about it so I'm just praying my atittude improves. I have a lot to be thankflu for but its still hard not being pregnant.

sah11
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:04 PM

OK.  Went to get some counseling last night.  It went pretty well.  AF showed today.  I was expecting it so it's not all that painful emotionally.  On a good note, it came at 26 days for the second month in a row, so I think it's safe to say I am officially back to normal.  I will start temping this month.  I think I am going to set an alarm for middle of the night (before the time my DD usually gets up) so I get that 3 cons. hours every night before I temp.  I am going to try not to stress about it as much.  My DH said he would like to just be intimate and it be a nice experience without it being so calculated and it would probably be more likely to work.  I just found out from my mom the reason I am 13 yrs younger than my brother and sister is bc she had a thyroid issue.  She didn't know about it and once she took meds she ended up pregnant.  I guess I feel a little better about that,  I was scared thinking it would take me forever too.  I got some news from my kids school today which is leading us to either pay for Catholic schools or have to move in the next couple of years so we have to look at our finances again.  I will just keep praying we get a sticky bean soon.  TTC next weekend I guess...maybe we will get an Easter blessing ;0)

rawrbaby
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:06 PM

I finally got my car back after it being worked on at the KIA dealership.  It would randomly stall repeatedly in traffic and it was terrifying.  We have been having that problem for 2 years now.  They kept telling us they couldn't do anything about it unless it stalled while they were working on it.  So FINALLY after 2 years it stalls while in the shop.  So they order the part, put it in, and never even took it for a drive to see if it worked.  My husband said it sputtered and jerked all the way home.  I'm furious.  It's our only car and we bought it new in July 2007 because we wanted something safe and reliable to drive our son in.

To top it off the Mechanic told us it was our fault b/c we overfilled the gas tank.  He informed us that we can't add extra gas to the car once the pump stops.  He said that that is was caused all the other problems.  We both know better than to do that.  When we told him that we have NEVER ONCE added extra gas he repeated what he had just said.  He might as well have told us that we were lying.  If that's what caused all these problems then he needs to fix that too.  I'm so angry right now I could scream.  On the plus side it has completely distracted me from what I've been going through.

Ok my rants over now.  I feel a little better.

Banker203
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:14 PM

I'm doing absolutely terrible.  I have no motivation to even get out of bed in the mornings, let alone drag myself through a day of work and classes and pretending that I'm ok while dealing with people all day long. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry until I can't cry anymore. Had a doctor's appt yesterday where he spent the entire hour talking about my "spontaneous abortion" as if I wasn't upset enough about everything.

MsCoyote
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:20 PM

Fairly normal day today. Two-week follow up with the doctor.  Everything seems good and one last blood test to make sure HCG is down to 0.  After 2 cycles we can start TTC again.  DH went to work so I'm hoping being home by myself tonight won't be too terrible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)