Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anxiety of Not Knowing if Pregnant ...The Waiting Game...

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:11 PM
  • 9 Replies

Here I sit, I miscarried in late January and now am in the process TTC. If I am correcy, I was set to ovulate on Saturday. We were intimate Thursday & Saturday. Now I sit with my mind racing. With my little Angel in heaven that I m/c @ 7 weeks I had symptoms right away of pregnancy. With my other pregnancies, I had no signs. Yesterday I noticed breast soreness and now am going to the bathroom more frequently. I am noticing cramping in my lower area. Is my mind playing tricks on me or is this really something? If I do get pregnant, I am so scared to m/c again. If I am not then this is all psychosematic. Wow, this is such a crazy process. What a nerve wrackingtime. How do you ladies who are TTC handle this time frame...it sure is such an uncertain process....

Juliaangel mini

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Wildflower1976
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:18 PM

Wow...I have been sitting here doing the same thing! I ovulated Saturday also....did the baby dance 5 days of 7 last wk up through Sunday! I am also having cramping in the lower area and going to the bathroom more. And my boobs have been tender. I was thinking I couldn't possibly have any symptoms yet because implantation couldn't have taken place yet! So excited to hear someone else say the same thing!

lucky3inNYC
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:48 PM

It IS a nervewracking time for sure!  I wish you the very best of luck!  I HOPE HOPE HOPE this is your month

xoNIKKIox
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:57 PM

baby dust Wish I had answers for you.Since I don't, I'm sending baby dust your way!

NewMomAt39
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:05 PM

Ditto. I think alot of us are in the same boat. I think I will go thru this every month until we get preggo, then you start to worry "are we going to mc again?" I just try to be patient and positive. Its a tough one. Hugs and prayers!

octoberjul
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:06 PM

hi there. my name is jule. i had a m/c in september of 2010. we have been ttc since january. the dr told me to wait a few months to try again. i still am not pregnant. but i have hope that i will be a mom some day. i'll admit i do get discouraged, but i have a great support system. good luck

Angelbabies2011
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Awh sweetie! i have the same fear,but we have to keep faith and be postive about the future babies!ur little angel wants you to be happy,and ur angel baby will send you a wonderful beautiful healthy baby.

rawrbaby
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Me too!  This was our last try before my DH and I decided to take a break and wait until December.  I'm so nervous.

Quoting Wildflower1976:

Wow...I have been sitting here doing the same thing! I ovulated Saturday also....did the baby dance 5 days of 7 last wk up through Sunday! I am also having cramping in the lower area and going to the bathroom more. And my boobs have been tender. I was thinking I couldn't possibly have any symptoms yet because implantation couldn't have taken place yet! So excited to hear someone else say the same thing!

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Apr. 14, 2011 at 12:30 AM

It's definitely a nerve wracking time.  But i'm sending tons of baby dust your way and I hope you end up with a bfp.

preciousjules6
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 12:34 PM

Thanks for all of your positive messages. I love this group(:

Juliahugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)