Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you doing?? April 23rd.

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:13 PM
  • 41 Replies

How are you feeling today?? Can we support you in some way??

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GoldenLinds
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Super exhausted today. The storms kept me up most of the night and then it finally got quiet. i had a couple good hours of sleep before I had ot get my husband up at 5 and of course the storm starts back up in full swing with wind and hail battling around the house so i was nervous all morning hoping he made it to work with no incident. We had 2 tornados in our town last night. Lots of cooking to do today nd I just dont' want to be on my feet. Blah!

echupko
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:03 PM

Im good just very very tired today but nothing I cant handle :)

echupko
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:04 PM

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Super exhausted today. The storms kept me up most of the night and then it finally got quiet. i had a couple good hours of sleep before I had ot get my husband up at 5 and of course the storm starts back up in full swing with wind and hail battling around the house so i was nervous all morning hoping he made it to work with no incident. We had 2 tornados in our town last night. Lots of cooking to do today nd I just dont' want to be on my feet. Blah!

I hate bad weather!!!  It really scares me!  Glad you are all safe :)

MrsDacke11
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:20 PM
Coming up on the day we were supposed to get married next month on the 14th. Well we eloped on 10-10-10 but the plan was that we were going to keep it a secret and keep our church wedding for the family. Our wedding date was so far away at the time and we were ready to be married now. Plus it was getting bigger than we expected and overwhelming a bit. So our elopement was going to be for us. It was a good plan then we got pregnant and we cancelled the wedding since my DD was July. So here I am with no baby and no big wedding. It's kinda hard but what can I do....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xgumbyz2
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:59 PM

I am trying so hard to continue with the grieving process for my baby.  I know it has only been since Monday... but it's not getting any easier.  The one thing I know I need is to sit down with the father and talk.  I spent the entire afternoon BEGGING for him to talk to me.  To let me get to the next stage of grief.  I honestly can't move on until I have spoken with him.  Until I see and hear him say that he believes I was pregnant and that I had a miscarriage.  I know that I will probably never get this... and that sucks.  Because I truly do not believe that I will ever be able to fully grieve my child.  This hurts so bad and he is being so selfish.  I even told him I would be out of his life forever.... I feel like I can't let go...What am I supposed to do?

wife2jeff
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:14 PM

Kind of wishing I was only three months away from meeting my baby.... Instead, I'm waiting for AF to return so we can try again for our little miracle. *sigh*

wife2jeff
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:16 PM

I'm sorry!  That would be so disheartening.:(  Can you maybe plan a renewal of the vows ceremony?  Maybe that's just what you need to get your mind off of everything.  HUGS!!!

Quoting MrsDacke11:

Coming up on the day we were supposed to get married next month on the 14th. Well we eloped on 10-10-10 but the plan was that we were going to keep it a secret and keep our church wedding for the family. Our wedding date was so far away at the time and we were ready to be married now. Plus it was getting bigger than we expected and overwhelming a bit. So our elopement was going to be for us. It was a good plan then we got pregnant and we cancelled the wedding since my DD was July. So here I am with no baby and no big wedding. It's kinda hard but what can I do....

wife2jeff
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Hugs!  I wish I knew the right things to say to you to make you feel better.  I'm glad you've found a safe place to let people know how you feel and that your precious little one will never be forgotten!

Quoting xgumbyz2:

I am trying so hard to continue with the grieving process for my baby.  I know it has only been since Monday... but it's not getting any easier.  The one thing I know I need is to sit down with the father and talk.  I spent the entire afternoon BEGGING for him to talk to me.  To let me get to the next stage of grief.  I honestly can't move on until I have spoken with him.  Until I see and hear him say that he believes I was pregnant and that I had a miscarriage.  I know that I will probably never get this... and that sucks.  Because I truly do not believe that I will ever be able to fully grieve my child.  This hurts so bad and he is being so selfish.  I even told him I would be out of his life forever.... I feel like I can't let go...What am I supposed to do?

Rachelle11503
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Wow that is scarey! Glad you all are okay! Stay safe, and try not to do too much today!

Quoting GoldenLinds:

yksurepa_570
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:28 PM

I am currently on Bed rest.  Went to L&D yesterday for cramping and spotting.  Baby is doing fine.  Also the baby was waving at DH and I when we were looking at the U/S.  Other then that no work till I see my doctor on Monday.  So I get the whole weekend off and not really missing work right now.  Other then that everything is going great.  OH I AM 11 WEEKS TODAY.  EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)