Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BBT ?...AGAIN...(edit, 2nd ?)

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:36 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hey Ladies,

Here's the deal.  CD8...no signs of fertility, temp 96.2.  CD9...EWCM, -OPK.  Temp of 96.6.  CD10...little EWCM AM, + OPK PM and temp of 96.2.  CD 11...NO EWCM, temp of 97.5.

This temp rise looks like I possibly Od...although never really experienced a DIP???  Could it be affected by restless night sleep?  Also, just out of curiousity, I took it 3x.  6am (the one I am going with) was 97.5...2 hours later it was 97.02.  After being up and moving around it was 96.97...shouldn't it go UP with movement/acitivity?

WE BD on CD9 and CD10.  I hope that covers it.  Need buckets of baby dust and prayers please.  I want nothing more than a BFP on Mother's Day!!!

CD12...Temp at 96.96  So it looks like it is safe to say my biphasic line can be drawn at 96.9.  Yesterday's temps was up .65 from the highest temp all cycle.  Can it drop down now to .09 higher than the highest temp and still be considered a temp shift (if it's above the coverline)?  There was DEFINITELY a shift over 48 hr.  96.6 to 96.2 up to 97.5 down to 96.96???  The biggest problem I have is it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to take it at the same time.  I try to just take it after getting 3 solid hours.  Either one of my kids is up, or I am up to pee, or I don't sleep bc I am preoccupied.  I can't take it at the same time every day bc I may not have slept in hrs by that time.  I have been taking it middle of night which I read you shouldn't do either.  frustrated
I think I am going to finish out this cycle then throw in the towel on temp taking.  It should be so easy but it just can't be here.  UGGGH!  If I am not pregnant, going to OB to just tell her I need something to help!!!  I haver had difficulty conceiving in the past and I am NOT getting any younger so maybe she'll be quicker to help this time!!!!
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
GoldenLinds
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:54 PM

Ususally I found it goes down with activity because we are warmer when we sleep, silly but thats how it is. It looks like you probably did oculate. I know I've had a few months when the dip was nearly undetectable, most likely due to stress or lack of sleep but if you get to the end of the cycle you can usually see that though the difference was miniscule it was there. GL!!!!!

baby dustfingers crossed

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:24 PM

I know nothing about charing or anything but I am sending tons of baby dust your way and I do hope you get your bfp.

Rachelle11503
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:35 PM

I'm not sure, but buckets and buckets of baby dust to you!

sah11
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Thanks ladies.  Still getting a + OPK on a digital.  I don't know about any of this stuff!!!  We'll just try again!  LOL. Then we'll wait...

mommymary6507
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Sounds like it :D Baby dust!! 

sah11
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Thank you!  ;0)

mommymary6507
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:08 AM

here is my chart..hope it helps some. 

Loading Ticker...

Rachelle11503
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 12:38 PM

Sorry you have all this confusion going on. I hope something gets figured out soon...baby dust!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)