Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And the pink test says....

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:59 AM
  • 16 Replies
Negative! I don't know if I should trust it or not. My last miscarriage, I got a faint positive on the pink test when my levels were at 22. I've taken blue dye test before and nothing like this has ever happened. I'm thinking I might want to take another. Blue test just to make sure. My Dr's office is closed till Monday so I'm dealing with this on my own. I honestly don't think I am but I can't say 100% I'm not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybeanbrew
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:22 AM
I'll be thinking of you!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebekahmuse
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:03 AM

Are you late? What kind of test are you taking? With my son I took several negative tests before I finally got a positive. Good luck!

desperatelyTTC
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Good Luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onemuddinMater
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:29 AM

GOOD LUCK!!!! keeping my fingers crossed

miasmommy21407
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:40 PM

I got 2 false positives on blue die tests when we were TTC after our miscarriage. I took one and the line was very light but clearly there. I took another the next morning and it was also positive.

I then got a First Response pink die test. It was negative. Had blood work done and found out that my hcg was less than 5 and I had not even ovulated yet since miscarrying.

I ovulated 2 weeks later and got pregnant. There is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE that I was pregnant at that time. Blue die tests are just BAD tests in general.

There is actually a large group of women trying to get them removed from the market because they have caused so much heart ache.

I would trust the pink die test. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
ms_jasmine
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:47 PM
Don't do the blue test,they can't be trusted,just use the pink test&pry it open for a closer look!
ms_jasmine
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Oh&I'm sorry,I have a.d.d,I'm really sorry for ur loss :'( and don't trust the blue test I got negatives with them&then 20mins later took a pink test and got a positive.
mckennamcs_mom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Try First Response

dream-catcher
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:30 PM

Still thinking of you. <3 I hope you're able to get a clear answer soon.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 21, 2011 at 5:45 PM

You'll be in my thoughts and I Hope you get an answer either way soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)