Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you doing? May 21st

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:05 AM
  • 36 Replies
How are you feeling today? Can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LILTIGERS
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:32 AM

i'm angry,, I read some post in my old group due date of m/c baby..this woman was talking about how she might abort! uggggggggggggggggh she has this healthy baby inside her and she wants to get rid of it..but me who wanted a baby sooo bad mine was taking away from me...I HATE THAT! Also, it hurts because my friend has been trying since oct 2010 and hasnt been able to conceive..we'd take these babies that these ladies want to abort..

lovingmom2jack
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:58 AM

i am so sorry you had to read that. i know how you feel. i lost my baby at 16 weeks a year ago and not a week later, the november '10 group had a woman bragging about how she found a doctor who performed a 17 week abortion on her! i wanted to kill her i was so mad.

im sorry for your loss. it might be a good idea to not visit that group. it can be hard watching those women go through their pregnancy. 

Quoting LILTIGERS:

i'm angry,, I read some post in my old group due date of m/c baby..this woman was talking about how she might abort! uggggggggggggggggh she has this healthy baby inside her and she wants to get rid of it..but me who wanted a baby sooo bad mine was taking away from me...I HATE THAT! Also, it hurts because my friend has been trying since oct 2010 and hasnt been able to conceive..we'd take these babies that these ladies want to abort..

lovingmom2jack
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:01 PM

i just realized micahs anniversary is in 6 days. omg omg omg omg. why? WHY?! why do i have to go through this alone? there are so many "why's???"

im hoping today can bring me some joy. i might get to skype with my husband at some point over the next few days but i dont want to get my hopes up. normally when i do, they just get dashed. with the mood im in, it might be a great day for the boys and i to hang out in my room and watch movies. its raining so i just might have to. i dont want to see the world today.

how are YOU Sarah?

dream-catcher
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:49 PM

I'm so sorry you ladies are suffering... I wish I could take it all away. v_v If nothing else, I wish I could just be there in person to hug you guys and give you an actual shoulder to cry on.

dream-catcher
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:51 PM

I'm apprehensive, anxious, and somewhat excited. Going out with Mark for dinner, his boss is buying all the officers burgers. ALL. THE. OFFICERS. Crap. LOL... Working myself up into a lather as usual. I don't want to embarrass my husband. Again. Ugh.

Wish me luck! Going to try to... ~cringe~ Mingle.

lovingmom2jack
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:16 PM

i hate mingling ever so much! its one of the times i hate being a navy wife. stupid people expecting everyone to be social lol.  i hope its not too bad though! and im sure you wont embarrass your husband! 

Quoting dream-catcher:

I'm apprehensive, anxious, and somewhat excited. Going out with Mark for dinner, his boss is buying all the officers burgers. ALL. THE. OFFICERS. Crap. LOL... Working myself up into a lather as usual. I don't want to embarrass my husband. Again. Ugh.

rawrbaby
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:30 PM

There are some instances where I hate to mingle, and with my DH's work friends is one of them!  Why not have a few drinks before you go out? lol  I'm not a big drinker but a few of your favorite drinks might help you relax a little more.  Just keep a sweet smile on your face and you will be fine.  <3

Quoting dream-catcher:

rawrbaby
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:32 PM

I hope you are able to find some joy today, and I really hope you are able to skype your husband!  I don't want to see the world today either.  *hugs*

Quoting lovingmom2jack:

i just realized micahs anniversary is in 6 days. omg omg omg omg. why? WHY?! why do i have to go through this alone? there are so many "why's???"

im hoping today can bring me some joy. i might get to skype with my husband at some point over the next few days but i dont want to get my hopes up. normally when i do, they just get dashed. with the mood im in, it might be a great day for the boys and i to hang out in my room and watch movies. its raining so i just might have to. i dont want to see the world today.

how are YOU Sarah?

rawrbaby
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:41 PM

I'm so sorry you are having to deal with that.  It's so infuriating when other people have this beautiful gift and they are able to overlook that and can somehow find it in their heart to throw that away. It hurts to hear let alone know that it's happening. *hugs*

Quoting LILTIGERS:

desperatelyTTC
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:27 PM
Oh how frustrating!! That is so not fair:(
(((Hugs)))

Quoting LILTIGERS:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)