Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im 28day girl

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:53 AM
  • 7 Replies

I normally have my period every 28/29days... I just miscarried on the 19th..When do I go back to regular cycle if that happens for me..will it be 28days from m/c ...I dont understand all this.. I just want my cycle to come back and just have me as clock work again

by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lovingmom2jack
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:09 PM

it really varies. it took me 6 weeks to get my period back. im actually almost 8 weeks pp right now and still have a weird period. ive had it twice in the last 3 weeks.  it takes some time for your body to regulate again. i know that it makes it harder but sadly, its just kind of a wait it out thing.

i hope it gets on track for you quickly :) good luck

dream-catcher
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:48 PM

This.

It sucks because everyone is different. If you're uncomfortable with the length of time it takes for you to start your period up again, or if it makes you worry, you can contact your doctor with your concerns.

Quoting lovingmom2jack:

it really varies. it took me 6 weeks to get my period back. im actually almost 8 weeks pp right now and still have a weird period. ive had it twice in the last 3 weeks.  it takes some time for your body to regulate again. i know that it makes it harder but sadly, its just kind of a wait it out thing.

~
Never hold back that which is burning to be expressed, lest it burn into a rampant wildfire.

~
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
~

rawrbaby
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:56 PM

I completely agree with this.  I will say that after my first loss I didn't start my period until 3 months after my MC.  I wish I had gone into the doctors.

Quoting dream-catcher:

This.

It sucks because everyone is different. If you're uncomfortable with the length of time it takes for you to start your period up again, or if it makes you worry, you can contact your doctor with your concerns.

Quoting lovingmom2jack:

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 21, 2011 at 2:26 PM

This.  On average it can take 4-6 wks for AF to show after a m/c and even after that it might take your cycle awhile to get back to normal.

Quoting lovingmom2jack:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
sahm_of_rj
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:55 PM

I don't remember how long it took for AF to come back, but when it did I went back to my normal 28 day cycle the first month.  So it can happen!  I hope that the same is true for you!

echupko
by on May. 22, 2011 at 6:54 AM

sometimes it takes a little while before things are normal again :( Im sorry

desperatelyTTC
by on May. 22, 2011 at 9:21 AM

Quoting echupko:

sometimes it takes a little while before things are normal again :( Im sorry

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)