Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Appointment update (sad post)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:28 AM
  • 15 Replies
Went to my final ultrasound at 230 today and omg my baby wasn't a formed baby anymore like it was on Tuesday in the pic I posted. She was very blurry looking ad my sac was pulling. :( still no heart beat :( I was praying for a big ass miracle but I didn't get one :(. Soooo... My labs also came back and I guess my hcg levels Are super high and my thyroid stopped working an blood pressure is Hella high as well so my doctor said I was high risk and need a d & c but I am like completly against all that. I'd feel like I was doing an abortion idk, and also i feel I owe it to my baby to deliver her. So she gave me four cyotec pills to get the miscarriage started so I don't die. Also some norco and ibuprofen ... Pray for this pain and that all the baby and sac an stuff passes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofnoah208
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:32 AM
So very sorry for your loss :( hoping everything goes smoothly physically for you to make it as easy as possible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmissashhleyy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:34 AM
Yah I put em in at 7pm and I'm starting to get cramps argggghh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:10 AM

((hugs)) i'm so sorry hun and I hope cytotec works for you so you don't need the d&c

jspencer1014
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:32 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.hugs

onemuddinMater
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:35 AM

((((HUGS))))) Im so sorry to hear about your loss

lilmissashhleyy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:47 AM
Well my doctor said since she died on Sunday shell not be as sticky as if she was dead a long time waiting in there. I hope not either I don't want a d & c :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
desperatelyTTC
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:00 AM

I am so sorry, sweetie. I pray it painless and over for your soon.
hugs

Rachelle11503
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:50 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope the medication does it for you, but please take care of yourself, if it gets to severe go to the hospital. I know you are against a d&c but you have to put your health first right now.
We are all here for you!

JenC447
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:29 PM

So sorry for your loss sweetie hugs I just went through the same thing I refused to have a d&c as unfortunately I also had a loss in 09' that ended with a d&c and I refused to do it this time. Well like you I tried the pills and I did them for a week straight with no results and then started to have some yellowish discharge. That next day I unfortunately had to have an emergency d&c due to the fact they thought I was starting to get an infection. I really hope these pills work for you but I will also tell you that the week of taking them was hell emotionally on me. I have my 2 week check up on Thursday and so far everything seems to be fine. Thinking about you and If you have any questions or need to talk feel free to message me.

Devious103102
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:07 PM

(((HUGS))) I'm so sorry sweetie! Lots of good thoughts that everything passes on it's own! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)