Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you doing? June 4th

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:20 AM
  • 13 Replies

How are you feeling today?? Can we support you??

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jharve
by Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Terrible!! As my "was going to be due date" approaches, I am thinking more and more about the baby that was never to be in my arms.  I keep thinking about kissing it, holding it, touching it's little fingers and toes.  Each month that goes by and my  period arrives, it's a reminder of what will never be.  I know I will never have another child and it's killing me.  I'm 37 and the chances are getting slimmer every day.  My children are 16 and 13, they don't want to sit on there mom's lap anymore or give her kisses.  They just want to do there own things and be with friends.  So in a way I am missing the 2 I have.  (empty nest is begining).  My husband is no help, if i even mention the M/C, he belts out "Ok lets stop talking about it it's been 6 months, IT'S OVER!!"   He doesn't want anymore and I honestly think he is happy we lost the baby.  I really have days I hate the man I love so much.

MrsDacke11
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:12 AM

Good even though yesterday I got a package from Enframil with a small box of formula for newborns. My DH was wondering why it was sent to us and I realized it was becuase I am close to my first due date of July 11th. It didn't shake me though and when he said that he would get rid of it, I actually told him no. Also, we're officially off b/c! Still not trying to get pregnant but I just hated the stuff. And tonight, having a girls night out which I haven't done in a long while! A bit sad that I've put on 25 pds since all the miscarriages but that's all going to change now that b/c isn't an issue. How are you doing Sarah?

desperatelyTTC
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:09 PM
Oh sweetie, I am so so sorry you are going through this. I pray you find peace soon. (((Hugs)))

Quoting jharve:

Terrible!! As my "was going to be due date" approaches, I am thinking more and more about the baby that was never to be in my arms.  I keep thinking about kissing it, holding it, touching it's little fingers and toes.  Each month that goes by and my  period arrives, it's a reminder of what will never be.  I know I will never have another child and it's killing me.  I'm 37 and the chances are getting slimmer every day.  My children are 16 and 13, they don't want to sit on there mom's lap anymore or give her kisses.  They just want to do there own things and be with friends.  So in a way I am missing the 2 I have.  (empty nest is begining).  My husband is no help, if i even mention the M/C, he belts out "Ok lets stop talking about it it's been 6 months, IT'S OVER!!"   He doesn't want anymore and I honestly think he is happy we lost the baby.  I really have days I hate the man I love so much.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
desperatelyTTC
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:12 PM
I gained weight after my miscarriages too. Sucks real bad! Hope you enjoy your girls night! Have fun :)
I am pretty good today. Hubby and I cleaned the house now we are just chilling before we go to dinner. Hubby and I went on a date last night so it was nice to be out alone. I even got a piercing lol!!

Quoting MrsDacke11:

Good even though yesterday I got a package from Enframil with a small box of formula for newborns. My DH was wondering why it was sent to us and I realized it was becuase I am close to my first due date of July 11th. It didn't shake me though and when he said that he would get rid of it, I actually told him no. Also, we're officially off b/c! Still not trying to get pregnant but I just hated the stuff. And tonight, having a girls night out which I haven't done in a long while! A bit sad that I've put on 25 pds since all the miscarriages but that's all going to change now that b/c isn't an issue. How are you doing Sarah?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDacke11
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:07 PM
Yeah I gained 15 pds after the pregnancies and another 10 from the damn pill! I honestly kinda dont want to go just because it feels to much sometimes but I need to spend some me time. So where's the new pericing at?

Quoting desperatelyTTC:

I gained weight after my miscarriages too. Sucks real bad! Hope you enjoy your girls night! Have fun :)

I am pretty good today. Hubby and I cleaned the house now we are just chilling before we go to dinner. Hubby and I went on a date last night so it was nice to be out alone. I even got a piercing lol!!

Quoting MrsDacke11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
desperatelyTTC
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:59 PM
I got my cartilage pierced. I didn't hurt at all!

Quoting MrsDacke11:

Yeah I gained 15 pds after the pregnancies and another 10 from the damn pill! I honestly kinda dont want to go just because it feels to much sometimes but I need to spend some me time. So where's the new pericing at?

Quoting desperatelyTTC:

Quoting MrsDacke11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dream-catcher
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Doing okay today.

BTW, Sarah, I have my right cartilage pierced. ^-^ Hope you had a great date night, too.

dream-catcher
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:08 PM

~hugs tight!~ My heart hurts for you...

Quoting jharve:

~
Never hold back that which is burning to be expressed, lest it burn into a rampant wildfire.

~
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
~

ashtie
by Ashten on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:09 PM
9 days late no sign of af or positive test.... Ill call the doc monday I suppose
dream-catcher
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:15 PM

I hope they can give you answers... Thinking of you.

Quoting ashtie:

9 days late no sign of af or positive test.... Ill call the doc monday I suppose

~
Never hold back that which is burning to be expressed, lest it burn into a rampant wildfire.

~
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)