Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome, SassyWildflower!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:48 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hi, Sarah. Welcome to the group! I hate that you've felt the agony and suffering that is loss, bt I'm so glad you've found us.

There's no time limit to grief. It's okay to have days, weeks, and months of great progression and those of relapse. It's okay to still mourn for our babies. <3 I'm so sorry for your loss, but I hope the amazing ladies here will be able to help you through the rough days like they have for me.

I wish clarity, comfort, courage, strength, support, and tranquility upon you. ~hugs~

~
Never hold back that which is burning to be expressed, lest it burn into a rampant wildfire.

~
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
~

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cindy82
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:50 AM
Welcome. We will help u any way we can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onemuddinMater
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:18 PM

Welcome Im sorry to hear about ur loss (((HUGS)))

SassyWildflower
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Aww thank you ladies so very much!!

I lost my little one on March 13th 2008.I was about 13 weeks along which was what my doc called a late term miscarriage.

It was a very very rough time for me & still is sometimes. but time has passed and I have been able to move on and even had a very healthy baby girl that is now 2.

But there are days where something will remind me of him & I get sad again..But with a lot of support from my DH & my family, along with lots and lots of prayer, I can say I'm OK & hope that me having to go through this, I will be able to help someone else.

dream-catcher
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 3:05 AM

You're very welcome. <3

We're here for you, no matter what. I hope you are also able to help someone else who has been in, or is standing, in your shoes because it helps so much knowing that you aren't alone and helping someone else--being here and offering support to other ladies has kept me sane through our losses.

It's okay to still have bad days. ^-^ I'm so glad you have such a great support system and that you're here.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Aww thank you ladies so very much!!

I lost my little one on March 13th 2008.I was about 13 weeks along which was what my doc called a late term miscarriage.

It was a very very rough time for me & still is sometimes. but time has passed and I have been able to move on and even had a very healthy baby girl that is now 2.

But there are days where something will remind me of him & I get sad again..But with a lot of support from my DH & my family, along with lots and lots of prayer, I can say I'm OK & hope that me having to go through this, I will be able to help someone else.

~
Never hold back that which is burning to be expressed, lest it burn into a rampant wildfire.

~
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)