Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on my induced m/c (tmi)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:31 PM
  • 15 Replies
So last night as some of you may know I took cyotec at 7pm vaginally, well around 9 is the only painful time I'd say I had alot of contractions and my pain was like an 8 out of 10. So as the night progressed I took vicadin and ibuprofen and had non stop heat pads .. So at about 1230 my water broke and some blood came I was bleeding alot I got scared but my mom was helping me and reassured me I was fine (she had a twin miscarriage) . So then I wait , just blood blood and mre blood lol very light cramps maybe 2 out of 10 nothing I couldn't handle but then again I was high on vicadin lol . So at about 3 am I give up and go to bed, well I cant really sleep tonite so I wake up every hour or two so I woke up at 5am to pee, I'm sitting there on the toilet with lots of blood but oddly it stopped . So I'm like oookaaaay? And I look down there and it was starting to get a thick drip going and then what do you know... Plop came a baby attached to a placenta. She was so small and I couldn't believe I made that. Many people would get sad, but I was so happy and excited I felt like I really delivered a baby that everyone was waiting for! And also I was glad to see her in person and now her body and soul can rest with God now. Well since then still doing the meds I had one huge clot the size of four fingers about, a medium one, and three small ones. Since about 8am I have had light bleeding. I would definitely do this again it went so great and I got to have some closure and part with my tiny baby after delivering her. Even though I sed cyotec to speed the process , it felt really natural and I loved it. Thanks for all your prayers and I can finally be at peace with my baby. Now I just have to go test my thyroid again to make sure I don't have this problem with every pregnancy!!! Agh thanks once again for taking the time out of your day to read about my story (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
summer11baby
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:35 PM

im glad you got the closure you needed to heal through all of this!! how far along were you if you dont mind me asking?

cindy82
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:42 PM
I'm so glad to hear this. Closure is always good. Now we all hope the physical healing comes as well. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dream-catcher
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:02 PM

Glad you got some closure. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Good luck and remember we're always here.

lilmissashhleyy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:07 PM
9 weeks. Was supposed to be 10 weeks one day today :( but she's with god now

Quoting summer11baby:

im glad you got the closure you needed to heal through all of this!! how far along were you if you dont mind me asking?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmissashhleyy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:07 PM
Yah thought you girls needed a interesting morning story
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachelle11503
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:39 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss, but I'm glad you were able to do it the way that you wanted and that you are okay. We are all here for you during this healing process. HUGS

JenC447
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:52 PM

I went through the exact same thing many times only to take what had come out of me to the dr. and have an internal ultrasound and found out that there was still tissue etc up there. I know that you think it all came out and so did I but I would have them do a us to make sure it has all come out.

lilmissashhleyy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:45 PM

i have a follow up with my Doctor on monday so i hope everything is out.. sheesh.. ill be pissed! LOL . But yeah i dont want to take the baby to the hospital, only to find out who to blame! If this happens again then i will take the baby to the hospital , but Paisley can rest in peace now =)

Quoting JenC447:

I went through the exact same thing many times only to take what had come out of me to the dr. and have an internal ultrasound and found out that there was still tissue etc up there. I know that you think it all came out and so did I but I would have them do a us to make sure it has all come out.

momof3070809
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:08 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:12 PM

So sorry for your loss hun but I am very glad you got the closure you needed. I think my big problem was I didn't get to SEE him or have that moment I needed. 

((hugs)) to you sweetie.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)