• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hard to say goodbye to my little Angel

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:53 PM
  • 9 Replies

I just suffered a miscarriage June 1, 2011 at 12 weeks I was Due December 12 which was very exciting for me because this was my first pregnancy. The doctors in the emergency room told me that since I have O negative blood that it is harder for those mothers because they dont have RH in their blood, I really have to find out more about that. I received a shot of a blood product that changed my blood type to O positive now which is what they are saying I will need when I get pregnant again. I may try again In a year, I will always have the fear in my mind about losing a child again. I hope this information helps someone else. I miss my little Angel so much.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
dream-catcher
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:37 PM

~HUGS~ I'm so so sorry for your loss.

mushyshi
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:45 PM

I am so sorry for your loss and I recently m/c as well. I also have am RH-. The shot you got was rhogam and it doesn't change your blood type but keeps your body from building antibodies against the positive blood types so you won't have any problems in future pregnancies. You'll have this shot with every pregnancy you may have and if you have any bleeding in your pregnancy you will need to get it then as well, It is also necessary after the delivery of a baby if their blood type is positive.

Devious103102
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:55 PM

(((HUGS))) I'm so sorry for your loss.

SassyWildflower
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:22 PM

so sorry for your loss sweetie. I pray peace for you. hugs

onemuddinMater
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:33 AM

Sorry to hear about your loss ((HUGS))

AlphaTango11
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:46 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and I had the same due date, except I had my D&C on May 27th. We just received the cremated remains of our little one yesterday and I can't even begin to explain how much my heart and insides begin to ache every time I look at that little urn now. I hope that time will pass by quickly and this pain becomes easier to bear.

lilmissashhleyy
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:46 PM
My due date was December 31 2011 :( I lost mine on 5/29/11 but I'm an O+ blood type they wrent really sure what went wrong but I definitely feel your pain. :( sorry we all have to go through this it really freaking sucks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 5, 2011 at 6:06 PM

((hugs)) i'm so sorry for your loss hun.

desperatelyTTC
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:31 AM

I am so sorry for your loss, sweetie. Thinking of you...

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)