Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bleeding midcycle??

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:16 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am 14 days into my cycle.  Yesterday I spotted, which freaked me out a little, because I've never had that happen.  I looked it up and it is normal, but then today I am actually pad worthy bleeding.  Not as heavy as a period, but more than spotting.  I am supposed to start doing the progresterone supplements at ovulation, so I've started OPK.  No ovulation yet, so I'm just not really sure what to think?? 

I've had VERY long cycles, but I've never bled midcycle.  Does anybody know anything about this?  If I haven't ovulated by Monday I'm going to see if I can get a hold of some one at my dr. office, cuz I'm not sure what to do with the progesterone supplements??

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GoldenLinds
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Is it possible you missed ovulation with the OPKs? I've read that some women have mild bleeding during ovulation and that this is a very good sign of fertility. If the bleeding continues though I would call my doctor as it sound smore like a drop in homone leels and a possible luteal phase defect especially if you are already talking about progesterone supplements. Good Luck.

Rachelle11503
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:12 PM

I wish I had some useful input, I know spotting during ovulation is very normal...but I don't know about bleeding. It may be a really good idea to talk to your doctor.

dream-catcher
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 3:10 AM

This. ~hugs~

Quoting Rachelle11503:

I wish I had some useful input, I know spotting during ovulation is very normal...but I don't know about bleeding. It may be a really good idea to talk to your doctor.

~
Never hold back that which is burning to be expressed, lest it burn into a rampant wildfire.

~
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
~

desperatelyTTC
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Agree

Quoting Rachelle11503:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)