Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some quotes.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:55 AM
  • 4 Replies

Some might remember my long quotes list from a while back... I've added a few to that list on FB, but I'd like to share some more here I found tonight that helped turn my night into something less dreary.

The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.

-Robert Brault

It's amazing, really, how much pain the human heart can take.

Cor te reducit. It means, "the heart leads you back." It means no matter where you go after you leave this place, your heart will always lead you back here. It means there's always a place for you here, and it means I'll always be here for you, too.

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

Rue
~
Never hold back that which is burning to be expressed, lest it turn into a rampant wildfire.
~
Just when she thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LoveWedge
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:22 AM

This is one of my favourites;

Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will. ~Author Unknown

dream-catcher
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:30 AM

That's a great one. Thank you for sharing it. <3

Quoting LoveWedge:

This is one of my favourites;

Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will. ~Author Unknown

Rue
~
Never hold back that which is burning to be expressed, lest it turn into a rampant wildfire.
~
Just when she thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.

echupko
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:46 AM
Love them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:50 AM

Beautiful! You'll see these on my FB for sure ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)