Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you doing? July 8th

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:33 AM
  • 24 Replies
How are you feeling today? Can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:56 AM

I was doing really good all day today but then I got a message from a girl I use to hang out with telling me that she is going to be a grandmom. She is taking her daugther to the dr's today to found out how far along she is and when she is due. My heart just sank I didn't know what to say expect congrats and she wrote back that's all you can say. I said to her what I am suppose to say beside congrats and it's nice your 20 year old daughter is knocked up and your ok with this when your other daughter thought she was pregnant and you would pissed off. She came back and said you don't have to be bitter you should be blessed you have one child already and some day you will have another one. I told her to F*** off and I delted her off my facebook page. I could not believe someone would say this to me espcially when she had a mc herself. It's really dealing with lossing a child and not knowing why but what is really hard to deal with is why I have not become pregnant again. Of course I deleted and blocked on her on facebook but then I get a message from a friend of mine saying that she wrote her a message saying that Lori is very ungrateful, selfish and should be happy for me maybe all those years of her smoking are finally catching up to her, my friend said to her if that is true how come she was able to have to get pregnant before her son but end of havign to have an abortion because of medical reason and then finally having her son. I think what she did in her past or now has nothing to do with her not havign another child there is something else going on. I'm glad I have friends who will stick up for me and I just can't belive this is a grown women saying all this to me. To make things worst today is 12 year anniversay of when my mom passed away and she didn't even say sorry to me or hugs what a b****.

Solkerra
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:00 PM

Iffy today. I've accepted the fact that I will not be going to my BFs graduation from Basic. But hopefully will get to see him in AIT. But just found out that my phone bill will not be being paid, so I wont even get to talk to him probally for a while. Sigh.. And, there is more drama to add, but I'm not going to post that. :/ 

Mr Mailman needs to hurry up and run tho cause I still havent gotten a letter.. Its been 3 weeks now.. :(

LoriAnn87
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Quoting Solkerra:

Iffy today. I've accepted the fact that I will not be going to my BFs graduation from Basic. But hopefully will get to see him in AIT. But just found out that my phone bill will not be being paid, so I wont even get to talk to him probally for a while. Sigh.. And, there is more drama to add, but I'm not going to post that. :/ 

Mr Mailman needs to hurry up and run tho cause I still havent gotten a letter.. Its been 3 weeks now.. :(

hugging

Rachelle11503
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:08 PM

Today I'm doing okay. My carpal tunnel is calming down, so I'm trying to not overdo it. I was pretty depressed last night after SIL posted a pic of me from the 4th..I really realized how big I am and I felt disgusting. So I'm trying to turn the negativity around and use it as motivation.

Rachelle11503
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Sorry you had to deal with such an insensitive person! I'm glad you cut her out of your life!

Quoting LoriAnn87:

I was doing really good all day today but then I got a message from a girl I use to hang out with telling me that she is going to be a grandmom. She is taking her daugther to the dr's today to found out how far along she is and when she is due. My heart just sank I didn't know what to say expect congrats and she wrote back that's all you can say. I said to her what I am suppose to say beside congrats and it's nice your 20 year old daughter is knocked up and your ok with this when your other daughter thought she was pregnant and you would pissed off. She came back and said you don't have to be bitter you should be blessed you have one child already and some day you will have another one. I told her to F*** off and I delted her off my facebook page. I could not believe someone would say this to me espcially when she had a mc herself. It's really dealing with lossing a child and not knowing why but what is really hard to deal with is why I have not become pregnant again. Of course I deleted and blocked on her on facebook but then I get a message from a friend of mine saying that she wrote her a message saying that Lori is very ungrateful, selfish and should be happy for me maybe all those years of her smoking are finally catching up to her, my friend said to her if that is true how come she was able to have to get pregnant before her son but end of havign to have an abortion because of medical reason and then finally having her son. I think what she did in her past or now has nothing to do with her not havign another child there is something else going on. I'm glad I have friends who will stick up for me and I just can't belive this is a grown women saying all this to me. To make things worst today is 12 year anniversay of when my mom passed away and she didn't even say sorry to me or hugs what a b****.

Momma to 2 princesses!

Rachelle11503
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:17 PM

I'm sorry you dont get to go :( Military life is so hard sometimes. HUGS!

Quoting Solkerra:

LoriAnn87
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Quoting Rachelle11503:

Sorry you had to deal with such an insensitive person! I'm glad you cut her out of your life!

Quoting LoriAnn87:

thanks and i thought she has changed but i guess not. for someone of her age she sure doesn't act it.

LoriAnn87
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:30 PM

Quoting Rachelle11503:

Today I'm doing okay. My carpal tunnel is calming down, so I'm trying to not overdo it. I was pretty depressed last night after SIL posted a pic of me from the 4th..I really realized how big I am and I felt disgusting. So I'm trying to turn the negativity around and use it as motivation.

huggingyour beautiful

Rachelle11503
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:32 PM

Oh, thank you! You are incredibly sweet. I've beat myself down so bad lately, and it helps to hear that :)

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting Rachelle11503:

huggingyour beautiful

LoriAnn87
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:44 PM

Quoting Rachelle11503:

Oh, thank you! You are incredibly sweet. I've beat myself down so bad lately, and it helps to hear that :)

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting Rachelle11503:

huggingyour beautiful

thank you and i say that about myself all of the time but then i have my husband and my son to remind me that my beauty is on the inside not the outside and if someone can't see that then they are stuipd.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)