Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry I haven't been around!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:05 PM
  • 10 Replies

Its been a trying week! Number one reason I haven't been on is I have carpal tunnel, and it flared up so I've been all but banned from using my right hand on the computer.
Things have been a litte rough around here, I've been a little depressed due to my weight gain and a little trouble with my marriage, But things are going to be okay.
I really hit a bump on the 6th. It was the anniversary of my first d&c, and I just so happened to have a couples therapy appt. The only spot open was next to a lady with a baby. I didn't even think about it at first but he kept staring at me and smiling, he was super adorable. I ask her how old he is and she says "5 months" Well that's fantastic, that's exactly how old my baby would have been had I had him/her. It was so hard to hold the tears back. But I made it through that and I'm feeling more at peace now.
I hope to now catch up with everyone and go back to being the useful group mod that I was :)

Momma to 2 princesses!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dream-catcher
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:34 PM

Sorry about your CTS, and that things have been rough. Depression can be so draining... I hope your marriage troubles can be resolved easily and quickly.

I'm glad you're feeling more at peace, it brought tears to my eyes that you were sitting in the room with the baby. Coincidences can certainly be stunning. <3

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:29 PM

((hugs)) i'm glad to see your feeling more at peace and I hope things get better.

desperatelyTTC
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:34 PM

I was just thinking about you yesterday. (((HUGS)))

echupko
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:16 PM
I'm sorry about the baby thing I have been there :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rawrbaby
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:29 PM
Hugs! I am so sorry that you had to see a baby on the same day as your loss and to make matters worse the baby had to be that age. I went to the doctors a month before what should have been my due date for an ear infection and lo and behold my doctor was preggo and just so happened to have the same due date as I. I thought I might die right there. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I'm sorry to hear about your carpal tunnel. Do you have to have surgery? Or do you just have to rest it like a torn muscle?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachelle11503
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Right now they just want me to wear the support brace and take it easy...no surgery yet!

Quoting rawrbaby:

Hugs! I am so sorry that you had to see a baby on the same day as your loss and to make matters worse the baby had to be that age. I went to the doctors a month before what should have been my due date for an ear infection and lo and behold my doctor was preggo and just so happened to have the same due date as I. I thought I might die right there. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I'm sorry to hear about your carpal tunnel. Do you have to have surgery? Or do you just have to rest it like a torn muscle?

rawrbaby
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Well that's good.  I hope the support brace is helping!

Quoting Rachelle11503:

Right now they just want me to wear the support brace and take it easy...no surgery yet!

Quoting rawrbaby:

xoNIKKIox
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:45 PM

huggingI'm so sorry about the carpal tunnel, Rachelle--and then the sting of being next to the little baby who wasa reminder of your own angel. I hope next week brings many brighter moments.

purplepride80
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:47 PM

I'm sorry that you had a tough week.   I hope this next week is filled with nothing but sunny days! 

sweetmamaof6
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:58 PM

I think we all been there one time or a there. it good to see you back mama :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)