Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

she is gone a month

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:15 PM
  • 3 Replies

Today is the day last month that I miscarried.  I have surprising been handling my emotions well under the circumstances.  My husband and I have made plans for this evening so that is what I have trying to focus on, the excitement of getting out of the house. I can tell you that this group has helped so much and I am so thankful to all of you ladies that have given encouraging responses to my posting.  It has also helped, hearing your experiences or questions, knowing  that I might be helping you or giving you encouraging words to help you during your rough moments.  Some days, I get up and think that I was just living a bad dream, other days it is so hard to get out of bed to start my day, and other days I wake up and Thank God my daughter is in a safe and loved place, where she will not experience no pain or heartache, and I go about my day being thankful.  Once again I just want to thank each of you, even though our pain has brought us together, our kinder-spirits will never separate us.  Our children have made us better ladies, stronger then we thought, and more compassionate to others because we have experience great pain.  I appreciate you all.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AlphaTango11
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:18 PM

What beautiful thoughts. Thank you:) I hope that you enjoy your night out! ((hugs))

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:25 PM

Thank you ((hugs)) and I hope you have a great time tonight.

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:59 PM

(((HUGS))) I feel the same way. I have different days of different emotions and this group has, for sure, been a MAJOR help! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)