Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Welcome to the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group! Introduce yourself...

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 10:20 AM
  • 678 Replies
7 moms liked this

wave Welcome to the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms and find the support you need through this hard time! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

To add a Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group signature to your posts, click here:
Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Group Signatures

You can meet other Moms and read their stories including my own personal story, click here:
Meet other moms who have had their own losses

Find out what grieving a miscarriage means here:
What does grieving a miscarriage mean?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Jenn and the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group mods

by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fire_girl7281
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 6:49 PM
4 moms liked this

Hi ladies my name is Stosha. My husband I already had a beautifull two year old before this . 7 Weeks ago I found out I was pregnant after a slip and fall with twins. ( About 6 weeks along). At 8 weeks I was having alot of problems couldnt eat, couldnt sleep, constant pain, and I couldnt drink anything. I went to the drs at 9 weeks they told me one twin had died in utero at 6 weeks, the other passed away during the ultrasound and they told me I was miscarrying. They had to terminate the pregnancy and handle the miscarriage to save my life. Its been two weeks now and I didnt think the grief would be this bad. I went into a wawa and saw twins and just broke down in tears. This whole ordeal has devestated my husband and i both. The day I found out about the pregnancy his father died suddenly. Its like a triple threat thats very hard. Im willing to take any advice from moms who know the pain that i have been dealing with.

stwiford
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Hey there my name is Samantha, I lost my daughter at 25 weeks, i had fell down a flight of stairs. today would have been my due date.

spursfan42001
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:55 PM

My Name is Elia. I had a miscarriage a year ago. It will be 2 years in april. I just found out i am pregnat and afriad of losing my baby. I have 4 children. 3 girls and 1 son.My daughter friend we concidered her are own daughter.

Momof4oneangel
by on Jan. 30, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Hi my name is Emily. My husband and I were expecting our 4th baby this Spring. We sadly miscarried on 12/6/11. I am grateful for my three beautiful living children but it hurts so much to not have our baby come this May. We just take it day by day and spend every moment we can with our kids. Life is too precious to take for granted. Our miscarriage has changed our lives forever.
hopefulmom45
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Hello moms,

I am new to this group.  We just found out I was prego last Thursday.  I think we are losing the baby.  I started spotting 2 days ago and then started into a heavy period.  I had 2 at home prego tests come back positive.  What symptoms have other moms had with miscarriage?  I am really confused right now.   I would love to hear comments from moms that have gone through this.   I am so thankful I found this group!

Sfinuf
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Hi my name is Sarah and about a week ago I went in for my 11 week check up and found the baby had no heartbeat. This was my first pregnancy and although I am not married and was scared about being pregnant I finally let myself get excited and then it was all taken from me. I am having a very hard time dealing with the Loss and I am not sure where to go from here.
jlheikk
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 11:03 AM

my thoughts seem minute compared to others here in this group. I am suppoesed to be 6 1/2 weeks. Dr wants me to go in for quantative hcg testing today because my levels were "very low" the other day. i am sick with worry. can "very low" levels mean anything other than bad news?

bhluc23
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 6:42 PM

hi my name is barb & i just  had a miscarriage yesterday.  i am the proud mom to 4yr old llttle girl, was hoping for a sibling for her & had tryng for a year before this one we just loss

Spahr
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Hello all. I'm Spahr and I recently experinced my third consecutive m/c. I also have a 2 1/2 year old. As soon as we get the green light we will be TTC again and we a praying hard for a sticky bean.

MomOfFish
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2012 at 12:46 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Melanie. I have two kids and was pregnant with my third. The baby was 15 weeks when his little heart stopped beating. 3 days ago I finally completed my miscarriage at home. In some ways it was soothing to be able to meet him and say goodbye. I can't be in denial anymore. I found out he was a boy and we gave him the name Joseph. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)