Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Welcome to the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms and find the support you need through this hard time! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

To add a Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group signature to your posts, click here:
Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Group Signatures

You can meet other Moms and read their stories including my own personal story, click here:
Meet other moms who have had their own losses

Find out what grieving a miscarriage means here:
What does grieving a miscarriage mean?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Jenn and the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group mods

by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Replies (671-678):
Jones3536
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Sorry for your loss I am feeling what you are feeling. I just had a miscarriage at 17 weeks and found out today baby heartbeat stopped at 15 weeks. My heart is so broken right now and I often wonder will I make it through this. I just got married and I have a 11 year old  things were looking good and it was broken in a moment. I am 36 and time is not on my side and my husband is 27 so we are trying to have family soon. I pray for each of you but this is hard to deal with.

BethanyGimaging
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Hello, My name is Beth.

We lost our daughter Bailey Annelise at 16 weeks from oligohydamnios, aka low amniotic fluid. This coming March 16th will mark the one year anniversary since we said goodbye.

I am currently pregnant with our second child, a little boy, due April 4th. Someday I will tell him about his older sister and the profound effect she had on our lives.

ShadowEmry
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:11 AM

HI my name is shadow and i was alittle over 5 months and i had a miscarriage or i found out the correct term was stillbirth. I am 20 years old and I am really struggling and i get night mares and wake up crying and freaking out in the middle of the night. please  help me. Thank you. Sorry for all the other women who are suffering from miscarriage as well.

MrsHatch
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:00 PM
I am on my third miscarriage right now. I have four other children. My doc finally took blood for tests and said next time I get pregnant he wants to put me on progesterone and a blood thinner. You should ask your doc about those meds and ask him to do some tests.
mom0613
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:15 AM

I experienced a miscarriage in Oct 2012...it was the worst experience.  I went in for my 11 week appointment and I was so excited to hear the heartbeat.  No heart beat.  The doctor was not worried and scheduled an ultrasound the following day.  I was so worried, but I had great self talk knowing that I would find something out in the afternoon.  As I was driving to work, they cancelled the appointment...the tech was sick.  I lost it and tears came rushing down.  I called the dr and they got me into another place that day.  I went by myself, my husband was with my 6 year old daughter.  They did the ultra sound and said not a word.  Then the tech came back and said the my clinic would be calling and to answer the phone.  My clinic called and told me to drive over to the clinic.  That was the worst drive.  I saw the dr...not mine because she was off that day, but my old doctor.  Then she told me I lost the baby.  I was at 11 weeks, but the baby stopped growing at about 5 weeks and heart never formed.  This was a hard night.  My daughter, was crying and said, "This is not fair"...so hard.  The actual physical process was crazy...you can't understand until you go threw it....it came out naturally.  The first 2 weeks were hard and I never questioned why or how which I really  believed helped me through my grieving process.  I am having a difficult time now...a co-worker is prego and this makes me so mad...she is young and not married and nowhere close to being ready to be a parent.  I am ok with people who are ready..in my eyes...which is very judgemental, but I can't help it.  I am also seeing these very prego ladies...and think that should/would have been me right now...my due date was June 6th...I should be nesting like crazy and getting ready to welcome that baby.  I just can't stop crying..  Sorry for the long post  :)

ASHU28
by New Member on May. 22, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Hi, my name is Sherri. My husband and I have a 6 year old daughter. I had a miscarriage in Nov. 2012. I was five and a half weeks. From the beginning I had cramping and a little spotting, which I was told was normal. It wasn't my normal because it never happened in my first pregnancy. The doctor decided to check my HCG levels. He told me they were 33 and should have been over 100. The following week I had a lot of cramping, By Sunday, November 11, 2012, I was bleeding  worse than a heavy period. I called the doctor and was told I was having a miscarriage. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to go through in my life. But as I type this I feel a little sad but I'm not crying which is a good thing.  For quite some time it was hard for me to talk about it without crying. But here it is May 2013 and it is still hard sometimes. The loss of a child is very difficult to get over. Some days are good while others are so bad. It seems like everyone around me is pregnant and due this year. My due date was July 10, my moms birthday. Just today I was looking at the calendar thinking about how far along I would have been.

I guess the hard part too is I don't know if we will have anymore children. My husband wants me to get a job before we have another baby so that we will have more money. Being that I'm a stay-at-home, it is difficult to find a part time job that would help us. I have to work certain hours because I have to take our daughter to school and pick her up. It just won't work for us. I did work for six months and it wasn't the place for me. But I pray every night that it's God's will for us to have more babies, plus I'm not getting any younger.

But I'm taking it day by day and hopefully getting better. I know I will feel even better this time next year than I do this year. But the pain will never go away. Even if we have more kids I will never forget the baby that I lost.

honeyrae13
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Hi I'm Jess and I have 5 healthy kids. But then I had a miscarriage back in 2011, most likely due to a fall down the steps, and worst yet I lost my daughter and she was stillborn a year ago. I tried my best to fight the depression on my own, but this past weekend I got pushed over the edge when my husband left for the weekend saying he couldn't handle who I'd become. The depression and anxiety had changed me into a paranoid psycho. I freaked and took myself to the er. They gave me anti anxiety meds to get me through the weekend, and tomorrow I have an appointment to be put on antidepressants. My husband is back but things r a lil rocky.
enchanted13
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Hi, my name is Lauren.... I have had two miscarriages in 11 months....Both around 8 weeks... Of course all my close friends are pregnant and telling everybody and there grandma....I feel like crying almost all the time..I have a 6 yr old daughter who wants a sibling desperatly...I need to talk..thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)