Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Welcome to the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms and find the support you need through this hard time! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

To add a Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group signature to your posts, click here:
Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Group Signatures

You can meet other Moms and read their stories including my own personal story, click here:
Meet other moms who have had their own losses

Find out what grieving a miscarriage means here:
What does grieving a miscarriage mean?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Jenn and the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group mods

by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Replies (121-130):
nomorehope
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 10:42 AM

i just had a misscarriage on sept 1, 2011 and got preg again not knowing until i was sick in the hospital then friday just 3 days ago march 30, 2012 i lost my other baby...

tinyfootprint
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 12:42 PM

hello...my name is Jessica...I am 31 years old...i have two kids...12 and 6.....three weeks ago...i lost my son Joshua t 17 weeks....i had no idea i had a miscarriage a week ago...i went to the ultrasound department ( I work in a hospital) to see if my friend could tell me the sex.....the only thing she told me was there was no heart beat......i went t my hospital and it was confirmed the baby had died a week ago....my world came to an end and the night mare begun....the next day after 6 hours of labor i delivered my son....the cause of death according to his death cert was umbical cord thrombosis....not only am i mourning the lost...i have been obssessed with my new learned term and everything associated with it......

sorry for everyone who is experiencing a loss...i wish i can give words of wisdom but i am struggling to understand why myself...

hurtful200
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 12:20 PM

hello, I found out that I lost my little one at 8wks and I was hurt and emotional. I was also scared because it was my first, but when I saw that little pic I was joyous and was planning little did I know it would be ending. Each day has its emotions for me.

lunarmamma
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Hello, my name is Heather. I am a single mom with two kids, 17&2. I found out I was pregnant in February at 4 weeks. Everything seemed fine, no problems at all. Then at 10 1/2 weeks I started spotting called my doctor and got an emergency ultrasound. Only to be told there was no heartbeat. The next day I was rushed to the hospital for uncontrollable bleeding and had a d&c the next morning 3-31-12. My baby went to heaven, I named her Isabella. I am filled with guilt and sadness, loneliness and pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
upsetmom232
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 7:05 PM

hi my name is sam i have two wonderful toddlers a 3 years old and 2 year old, 3 weeks ago find out i was pregnant it took time for me to get use to the idea but i got very excited i just had a birthday 3/30 the next day i was in the hospital with cramps and light bleeding they did an utrasound and said the baby was fine the next day i was in the hospital again this time more bleeding i sat in the hospital (2 month pregnant) bleeding for 5 hours before i was called back they did an untrasound and told me the baby was gone and that i had miscarried this is my first miscarriage and the hardest thing to deal with miscarried 4/1/12

Noble_Lady
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Hi everyone I'm Jordin. About 2 weeks ago I found out i was pregnant. I had been about 10 weeks when i found out ( I thought my period was coming) When i went for my first ultra sound the doctor told me that they couldnt see the baby or find a heart beat, they said it could been that I wasnt so far along b/c my cycle was irregular then a few days later i startd bleeding and went to the e.r. they had to run test and made me return 2 days later for another test. That day it was confirmed that I had miscarried. I'm having so much trouble dealing with this I've been wanting this for so long and to find out i was pregnant and miscarried all in 2 weeks its just too much. 

ELU14108
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Hi my name is Erin. I recently found out I was pregnant. Even though we were not trying, my husband and I was ecstatic because I always had a thought in my head that I wouldn't be able to have a child.  Last week I went in for a sonogram and everything looked good and even was told the heart beat was 167, I was going into my 7th week. Hours after the sonogram I began having a miscarriage. I am so devastated at this point because I let myself get so excited about the pregnancy. I keep on telling people "everything happens for a reason" but I really am hurting.

Erin

momn2009
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I am a 28 year old mom of a wonderful little girl.  My husband and I wanted a big family so we decided to try for another when Emma was 18 months old.  I got pregnant right away and everything was great.  I went in for my 20 week ultrasound May 2, 2011 and there was no heartbeat. After delivery (May 3) they told me his cord had wrapped around his leg six times and ended the pregnancy.  Five months to that day I found out I was pregnant again.  Every thing went well until my 18 wk checkup (January 11).  My blood test came back with some issues and they decided to do an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed fluid on his belly and a deformed heart.  Two weeks later (after heartbeat wasn't detected), I delivered (January 26).  After all test results came back it was decided that I had an infection that got inside of the uterus and attacked the baby. I have my little girl and I know my boys (Russell and Lewis) are in heaven, but I still wish I could hold them one more time.

I would love to try again in a few months but I don't know if I am strong enough to go through this again.  I try to stay positive for Emma and my husband, but sometimes it is just hard.

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I wanted to tell you how sorry I am that we have to meet in here, but I am soo glad you were able to find us and find some support through this time! I am so sorry for your losses! I lost my son at 40 weeks, he was born January 21st. I could not imagine going through that twice. I am glad you know why you lost your babies though, we all though it was a cord accident with Ryder but they are now saying they have no idea why he passed.

Quoting momn2009:

I am a 28 year old mom of a wonderful little girl.  My husband and I wanted a big family so we decided to try for another when Emma was 18 months old.  I got pregnant right away and everything was great.  I went in for my 20 week ultrasound May 2, 2011 and there was no heartbeat. After delivery (May 3) they told me his cord had wrapped around his leg six times and ended the pregnancy.  Five months to that day I found out I was pregnant again.  Every thing went well until my 18 wk checkup (January 11).  My blood test came back with some issues and they decided to do an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed fluid on his belly and a deformed heart.  Two weeks later (after heartbeat wasn't detected), I delivered (January 26).  After all test results came back it was decided that I had an infection that got inside of the uterus and attacked the baby. I have my little girl and I know my boys (Russell and Lewis) are in heaven, but I still wish I could hold them one more time.

I would love to try again in a few months but I don't know if I am strong enough to go through this again.  I try to stay positive for Emma and my husband, but sometimes it is just hard.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
jazmin01
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 9:57 PM

hi my name is bailey i lost my son on august 3,2011... i went to an ultra sound and they said no heart beat... their was no explanation on why he died.  to this day i still feel guilty i feel like it was my fault. even though i am pregers again all i can think is what if i lose this one too? and i guess i just want the support that i really need instead of just family support.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN