Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Welcome to the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms and find the support you need through this hard time! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

To add a Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group signature to your posts, click here:
Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Group Signatures

You can meet other Moms and read their stories including my own personal story, click here:
Meet other moms who have had their own losses

Find out what grieving a miscarriage means here:
What does grieving a miscarriage mean?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Jenn and the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group mods

by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Replies (131-140):
mami3456
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM

HI IM KENDRA , MOM OF 3 BEAUTIFUL KIDS AGES 11.15.21 I AM CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF MY 3RD MISCARRIAGE IN A ROW. WAS 7 WEEKS.THIS IS MY 1ST MISCARRIAGE WITHOUT A D&C AND ID HAVE TO SAY THE PHYSICAL PAIN SURE MAKES MY EMOTIONAL PAIN WORSE...HUBBY WANTS TO TRY AGAIN BUT IM EMOTIONALLY EXHAUSTED FROM 3 MISCARRIAGES. I HONESTLY JUST WANT TO TIE MY TUBES..UGHH BUT HE DOSENT UNDERSTAND..

.Peaches.
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Hello all. My name is Cherrish. I'm experiencing my first miscarriage, and it hurts so bad. I never knew it would be this hard. I was about 6 weeks along, it would've been me and my S/O's first baby together.
I'm blessed with 3 beautiful girls, but I just feel so empty right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taytabug
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM

HI my name is Kayla Hall. My husband and I tried for 2 years and finally found out I'm pregnant. Then last thursday I started having some spotting, docotor told me it was normal, but it keep getting worse. I went to the hospital thinking it would all be ok. But the truth was revealed when they did the ultrasound. No heartbeat, and to this day it's hard for me to eat, and sleep, most of time. Everyone keeps telling me it happens, but I just keep wondering if it was because the doctor told me i didn't need the shot that helps your body recognize the babys blood. She said I didn't need one because I'm A positive and they didn't worry about the dads blood. Semmed weird to me. But I just feel like all my energy is drained and I can't make myself clean, or anything else. I just can't seem to pick myself up. Ladies please help!

hilyardkris913
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Hello there, My names Kristen and I lost my twins and almost my life. As if it wasn't enough to have my children taken from me, I ended up loosing 4 pints of blood in the process, I passed out in my dad's arms in the hospital parking lot. I had never been more scared in my entire life.

It all started out as a regular weekend, went to my moms to help clean for my cousins baby shower (although all I did really was sit my fat preggo butt on the couch with my son lol) and midway through the night I began to bleed. it wasn't like spotting it was like that time of the month. I was scared and I didn't know what to do so I called my ob. they recommended I went to the closest ER.

so there I was my aunt, my mother and my barely gowned self in a room waiting for the dr to tell me what was going on, my mom had me really excited that I was having twins because she said she bled like that when she was pregnant with my sisters. My heart sank when the dr came in looked at me with that "my heart is so heavy and sorrow filled for you" and placed her hand on my shoudler. she proceeded to tell me there was no heartbeat, and judging by the size of the baby she had died when I was around 8 weeks. (I was 12 then or so I thought) I cried so much my eyes and head hurt. they recommended I stayed off my feet as it was a incomplete miscarragie and although my baby wasn't alive it still nestled in my belly haunting me after finding all this out.

that was saturday morning........ I began to bleed heavier but nothing out of a normal period. my mom got ready and she kept insisting that she would miss my cousins baby shower if I need a friend... I wish I would have told her to stay with me.

not even 5 minutes after she left I began to feel cramps that felt like the contractions I had while giving birth to my son, Aiden. I thought it was a little strange until I felt a gush... panicked I rushed into the bathroom by the time I had undressed myself, there she was, my baby lying lifeless on the floor I dialed my moms number and begged her to return home... I began to cry unsure of what I should do. I then remembered the dr saying if I could "save" the baby to put it in a dish and bring it in to be examined. I redressed myself and got her safely into a resealable dish so I felt she was somewhat safe. as soon as I got the lid close to sealed there was another violent gush. I was so frightened I stood up and rushed to the toilet. the rest was a blur of blood and pure shock. I could bareley stand without soaking 4 maxi pads. within 10 minutes I went through 5. by the time my mother had got there I was shaking terrified that I was going to die from the blood loss. My sister helped me into my moms truck and we rushed to the nearest hospital my mom was crying as well as my sister, but I mainly remember feeling light headed and there was this annoying ring in my ears.

I vaugly remember what happened the rest of the time bits and pieces return to me randomly. my mother says my eyes began to roll into the back of my head before I passed out. She said that she kept telling me to "stay with her" and to "not go to sleep" she also said that as soon as we got to the hospital my sister ran in screaming help and people just walked by her, the lady behind the desk refused to do anything until she had "information". My dad said all he did was open my moms truck door and I collapsed into his arms, he said the same thing my mom and sister said, they were so scared, they thought I died in the truck. I do remember pleading with the drs and nurses when I finally came to to "not let me die I just wanted to see my son one more time" they just laughed at me and said I was going to be fine.

My emotions are shot and I'm on here looking for someone to talk to that shares the pieces of a mothers broken heart I may be young but my children were my whole life... and I literally almost put a litteral sense on that, because honestly if they could have saved my baby and it meant giving my life I would've told them to do so.

hilyardkris913
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 5:56 PM

I'm so sorry for your losses :(

hilyardkris913
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I dont know if this helps, but my mom always tells me that everything happens for a reason

but this might help (be a better way to see things)

Were now all proud mommies of angels :)

iris718
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Hello am iris
I lost my son at 4 months water broke out of no where and to top it off I had to stay in hospital n give birth I got to hold n touch my son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iris718
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Hello am iris
I lost my son at 4 months water broke out of no where and to top it off I had to stay in hospital n give birth I got to hold n touch my son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iris718
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Hello am iris
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofone453
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Hello my name is Ashley... i lost my baby not even 2 weeks ago i was between 8-9 weeks along

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN