Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Welcome to the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms and find the support you need through this hard time! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

To add a Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group signature to your posts, click here:
Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Group Signatures

You can meet other Moms and read their stories including my own personal story, click here:
Meet other moms who have had their own losses

Find out what grieving a miscarriage means here:
What does grieving a miscarriage mean?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Jenn and the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group mods

by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Replies (141-150):
everjonez
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:45 AM
I just found out today that our baby had no heartbeat. I was 10 weeks. The baby had died at 6 weeks they said, but no miscarriage yet. I understand your pain. I'm devastated. I'm going to get a D&C to get it over with cause I can't stand the thought of waiting to miscarry on my own. But the thought of the D&C horrifies me, so no fun. :(
mamiof2angels73
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Hi there ladies my name is Xochitl i really dont know where to start ... i lost my lil Christian at 21wks3d .. everyone says its gonna be ok .. but they dont understand how i feel i need some advice :'( i thought i had saved him this time !!!!

AshleyMarie88
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello My name is Ashley. I'm 23 years old and have a beautiful 1year old baby girl. Right after Christmas I became pregnant again. It was around January 28th when I took the home pregnancy test that gave me news that made me literally jump for joy. I was so excited to be a mom again! When I had my pregnancy confirmed by a clinic on Feb 6th they had told me that I was 6wks along. Right away I went home looking for a OB in town to go see. I was so excited. I came up with a name for both a boy and a girl and was planning it's entire future. On a thursday night at the beginning of March I was getting into the shower with my fiance. When I took off my underwear I noticed some blood. It was brown and very light and was told by other mothers not to worry. The next day, Friday, the blood was a bit heavier and red. My fiance took me to the hospital where they told me I could possibly be losing the baby. At this time they told me I was 9wks in and it was still too early to tell. They sent me home and told me to take it easy. Saturday I stopped spotting and started bleeding, red then brown.............I was so confused! But still, I didn't give up hope. Sunday came, the bleeding increased and I started cramping. I went to bed and around 4:30am Monday morning I felt like I was in Labor!!! The pain was horrible! So, I walked hunched over into the bathroom and started the tub. I got in and the hot water relaxed my cramps. I thought, "alright that's it it's over. I can go back to bed and everything will be fine." Quickly that thought was shot down. I began to pass blood clots larger than my fists. The bleeding would not stop. I was freaking out. The tub looked like someone had been murdered in it! Still bleeding, I look into the tub and see something floating in the water that had no bloody cover. It was flesh-toned. I was curious to I reached in to pick it up.......................when my hand rose from the water I realized what this tiny little thing was. It was my poor precious little baby. It had arms, legs, its fingers and toes were forming. It's eyes were forming and I could see it's spine. It looked so perfect and I was so confused as to why something that looked so perfect, something so precious was just flushed from my womb without reason!? I held it for a while, crying my eyes out..................It felt so wrong flushing it down the toilet. I had to go to the hospital because I had lost too much blood. I cried and cried.................. why me? Why this baby? Why God why?  It has been a month now and seeing a woman with a perfect obvious pregnant belly depresses me completely. When will I heal?

Artillwife01
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:53 PM

My name is Lacey. I have 4 beautiful kids and now one angel. This was my fiance and my first baby together. I found out Easter morning I was pregnant and by Wednesday I knew something was wrong. Thursday night I started bleeding and the ER comfirmed I was having a miscarriage. This is very painful for us and I am really hoping to find some comfort here.

tiredmommyzzz
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Hello everyone my name is Maria, I am 31, I live in Boise Idaho, my story goes as this, in September 2011, I was 5 months pregnant, all ultra sound were showing the baby strong and healthy, she would bounce around like a jumping bean, then one night my husband and I were intimate and my water broke, the ER told me I lost half the fluid the baby needed BUT there was a chance I could get that water back, the next day Saturday, my OBGYN calls me and says "we need to do a dnc", not knowing what she meant I asked her to give me the weekend to see if things get better, I stayed on the couch and slept, the coming Monday I went in and had my last ultra sound, there was no fluid left at all but my baby girl's heart beat was still as strong as could be, they sent me home, one hour later I started having contractions every 2 mins. my husband ran me in, and they got me ready, at midnight as I was getting ready to push the clock in my room started spinning a complete 12 hours and stopped right at midnight and that exactly when she was born, however I knew she wasn't going to make it, my 2 sisters and mom and niece went to another room to see her, I lost it, 2 months later I thought it would be good for me to see my Arianna, and I lost it again and broke down and cursed and threw things and still wonder to this day what I did, we had her creammated and I apologize to her everyday. However shortly after she had passed on I had a dream of my sister that had passed on 13 years ago, she told me in the dream that my baby would be back in 7 months, I shared the dream with my other sisters and thought nothing of it, I convinced myself it was all wishful thinking, and it was my inner thoughts that made that dream happen. Well here it is April and it has been 7 months, tonight 4/14/12 I found out I am pregnant and scared out of my living mind, I don't know what to think, and trying to find out info on what I can do differently this time to not lose this one.

ANY IDEAS?

AshleyMarie88
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting tiredmommyzzz:

Hello everyone my name is Maria, I am 31, I live in Boise Idaho, my story goes as this, in September 2011, I was 5 months pregnant, all ultra sound were showing the baby strong and healthy, she would bounce around like a jumping bean, then one night my husband and I were intimate and my water broke, the ER told me I lost half the fluid the baby needed BUT there was a chance I could get that water back, the next day Saturday, my OBGYN calls me and says "we need to do a dnc", not knowing what she meant I asked her to give me the weekend to see if things get better, I stayed on the couch and slept, the coming Monday I went in and had my last ultra sound, there was no fluid left at all but my baby girl's heart beat was still as strong as could be, they sent me home, one hour later I started having contractions every 2 mins. my husband ran me in, and they got me ready, at midnight as I was getting ready to push the clock in my room started spinning a complete 12 hours and stopped right at midnight and that exactly when she was born, however I knew she wasn't going to make it, my 2 sisters and mom and niece went to another room to see her, I lost it, 2 months later I thought it would be good for me to see my Arianna, and I lost it again and broke down and cursed and threw things and still wonder to this day what I did, we had her creammated and I apologize to her everyday. However shortly after she had passed on I had a dream of my sister that had passed on 13 years ago, she told me in the dream that my baby would be back in 7 months, I shared the dream with my other sisters and thought nothing of it, I convinced myself it was all wishful thinking, and it was my inner thoughts that made that dream happen. Well here it is April and it has been 7 months, tonight 4/14/12 I found out I am pregnant and scared out of my living mind, I don't know what to think, and trying to find out info on what I can do differently this time to not lose this one.

ANY IDEAS?

OMG I'm so sorry I can't imagine what you must have felt giving birth to her and still losing her. Your dream is amazing though. I understand why you are so scared but please please do not stress yourself out. Its bad for the baby. Just do everything good that you can for this one. Stay away from EVERYTHING the dr's tell you to and do exactly as they say. If I got pregnant again right now Id be just as scared as you but hang in there and think positive. Your sister wouldn't have sent you that message if she knew your heart would be broken again.  Everything will be ok, just stop stressing and take it easy! :) HUGS hugs

ccbracey
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Hi Everyone!  My name is Christina.  On July 17, 2010--I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy, my sweet angel, Raiden.  I was 35 weeks and 1 day pregnant, when I developed preeclampsia, by the time I arrived at the hospital, it was too late.  My sweet angel was born at 9:58 pm, weighing in at 4 pounds 12 ounces and 17 inches long.  My world ended that day, or at least I thought it had.  With the help of the good Lord up above, I have managed to keep on living.  My hope is that anyone reading this will find comfort in knowning they can one day see their own sweet angel baby.  I have faith that one day the Lord will bless my family with another baby, until then, I will sing praises to His name, and thank Him for allowing me to be Raiden's mother!  If anyone would like to hear more about my story or just needs a friend to listen I am available!  Wishing everyone peace and comfort during their time of need.

jason.jimmy12
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome. My name is Jackie and I miscarried back in January. I was 14 weeks and was expecting a boy. This would have been my second baby. I have an 8 year son who is my world and my strength. I joined this group for comfort, answers and support. I hope I also can help others who have suffered a loss. 

whit1994
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:37 PM
I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years and i had a misscarriage january of this year. all we have ever wanted is a baby together. i didnt even know.i was pregnant untilli misscarried because i was on birth control. the one thing we wanted was right there and now its just gone. even thiough i am young (17) it is still very devastating. would love to chat with moms who have been through this before.
Brooklynsmom345
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Hello my name is Jane and I have two older children, son Mark 19, and daughter Kaylee 21.  I have had 5 miscarriages from 2004 to 2006. I have suffered with alot of depression and opiod abuse to numb the pain of the losses.  Last year I became pregnant and successfully and drug free carried my baby girl to term. I am here for support as I still feel saddness of my losses even though I have been given a beautiful baby girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN