Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Welcome to the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms and find the support you need through this hard time! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

To add a Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group signature to your posts, click here:
Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Group Signatures

You can meet other Moms and read their stories including my own personal story, click here:
Meet other moms who have had their own losses

Find out what grieving a miscarriage means here:
What does grieving a miscarriage mean?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Jenn and the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss group mods

by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Replies (21-30):
ksw77
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM

My name is Kelly, I am new here, have had no successful pregnancies and had 3 miscarriages last year. The first being on Mothers Day, another at the end of July, and the last over Halloween weekend. 

Bunni23
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM

hello, my name is sophia and I was 16 weeks with my first and lost it this past saturday.

bzmtp13
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:07 PM

My name is Baseemah I am 32 years old. I've been married for 3 years but have been with my husband for 13 years.  I had a miscarriage 3 months ago. It was my first pregnancy. I was 6 weeks. My husband told me i was pregnant at 3 weeks, 4 days later i took a test and yup he was right. We weren't trying to get pregnant. We figured it happened fine it not thats fine also. Having the miscarriage was one of the most physically painful experiences I had to go through. I knew something was wrong prior to the doctor telling me. I became okay with the loss of the baby but that didn't take away the anger i felt towards...well...everything.  I am still angry and I thought at this point I should be over it the anger. I'm angry that i'm a healthy woman with a great career, home and husband but yet there are people out there you get to have a baby who drink, do drugs, get on welfare or use abortions as a birth control method. Yet this happy time was brought to a halt. There are constant reminders that I should still be pregnant and that just makes me angry. I've pretty much shut out my friends whose never had a miscarriage just cause they don't know what to say.My husband is super supportive but it just feels like I'm alone. He's my support system and he suggested I try a support group. So hear i am, happy with my life and all that I have but still angry.

teach05
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi ladies,

My name is Jen. A friend recommended me to this site today.

I have been married for about 2 1/2 years. I found out I was pregnant on July 26 (my 2 yr anniversary)

On Dec. 15th, I went into labor at only 24 weeks. I delivered my daughter, Grace, about 30 minutes after I was admitted to the hospital. She died two hours later.

Most days I feel "normal" and live life, but there are those days that it takes everything I have to get up and go to work in the morning.

I am able to start trying next month, so please cross your fingers/say a prayer that God answers my prayers!

TraceyMR
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi all, I'm Tracey. I just found out Monday there was no baby, no sack, nothing showed on the ultrasounds.
Last night events confirmed the loss.
I am numb but okay for now. This is my first loss. DH and I have a beautiful 15mo DD, and we were super excited for a second. Now we are in the wait and see mode from the doc and will TTC again as soon as we get the ok to do so.

MLMaddox
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Hi My name is Monisha. I am a wife and mother of 4. I have 2 special need step children ages8 and 7 as well as I birthed 2 typical children ages 8 and 3. I enjoy reading and writing blogs. Last year March 18,2011 I miscarried my baby. We was 11weeks 2days. In order to deal with the grief we named the baby "Life Maddox" because even though he or she didn't make it into this big world he or she came into our life for a reason. My due date was October 13,2011. My husband and I decided that every year on the day I miscarried we will light a candle and set a flower infront of the candle. And every year on my due date we will have a cupcake and acknowledge the baby.

MLMaddox
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Please keep you head up. It gets a little easier as time goes on. I wrote a blog about my experiance check it out. Maybe this will show you that your not alone. http://www.thewifediary.wordpress.com Its called "A little life lost"

MLMaddox
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Im sorry for your lost. I will keep you in my prayers.

TiphaniMommy
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Hello everyone,

My name is Jessica. I have a beautiful 5 year old daughter and a wonderful hubby to be. We found out we were pregnant with our second child on January 20th, 2012 but ended up losing the baby on February 10,2012 at 8 weeks and 5 days.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Butterfly31607
by Angela on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Hi, my name is Angela. I had what some people would call a missed miscarriage. I have to have a d&e done tomorrow (2-14-12) Great Valentines Day present. NOT!! I am the proud mommy to MacKayla who will be 4 on September 15 and MacKenna who will be 2 on March 4th.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)