Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm New...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:21 AM
  • 2 Replies

After a long few weeks of confusion...I am miscarrying as I type this...this is my first baby and miscarriage...I am devestated...upset...confused...just don't know how to handle it.  I would be 8 weeks 4 days tomorrow.  I was recommended by someone to join this group, so I did...hoping to find some answers and just to have some place to feel "safe".  Thank you for reading.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:27 AM
I'm so sorry you're going through this, but I'm glad you found this group! The ladies here are very helpful and supportive.
Try to take things day by day, and know that time will make the pain a little less sharp. It's been almost 2 months now since we found out our little one had died and the bad days have gotten fewer and further between, but they are still painful and I've cried many many tears. I hope you can find some comfort and peace in the coming weeks and months!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoNIKKIox
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:09 AM

I am so very sorry for the loss you're experiencing.

You mentioned that you hope to find answers. What questions do you have?

If you haven't yet done so, it may help you to read about what grieving means in miscarriage terms. Please see the link in the sticky welcome post at the top of our group post page.

It takes time to grieve and to start to heal. You've just lost a very important person in your life, after all. Please be kind to yourself and tak the time you need. Cry, when you need to. Vent here, whenever you need to get things off your chest. We're all here for you.

Take care. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)